FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• [table][tr][td]Group 1:[/td][td][table][tr][td]ISI Imperial / ISI Thuga[/td][/tr][tr][td]KgB Mari Chains / KgB BigCityBeat[/td][/tr][tr][td]ciZco85 / Stringer Bell47[/td][/tr][tr][td]KgB KyBpUk / KgB Konstantin[/td][/tr][/table][/table]

[table][tr][td]Group 2:[/td][td][table][tr][td]Vollkommeheit / BlackX I Shadow[/td][/tr][tr][td]xHHx LeoMooca / CoPLKilla[/td][/tr][tr][td]TNT ZUBIDAT / TNT Designcave[/td][/tr][tr][td]xHHx Airbites / xHHx Dave[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Please upload a screenshot of the scoreboard after your match to this thread ( you can use imageshack.us to upload it and use the img BBC code (img)link(/img) to show it here at the thread, use "[]" instead of "()" ).

If you are not able to find a date with your enemy contact me and I will set a date.

To contact your enemies use Xfire or add them at Windows LIVE.

Last day to play matches is 7th November. At this date the 2 teams of each group that have won the most matches will move on to the next round.

To play a match use your ingame phone and choose:
    Multiplayer -> Player Match -> LIVE -> Create Match -> Team Mafiya Work -> Private Slots: Max -> Start Game

These are the matches that still have to be played:

Group 1:

ISI Imperial / ISI Thuga vs ciZco85 / Stringer Bell47
    KgB Mari Chains / KgB BigCityBeat vs ciZco85 / Stringer Bell47
    KgB Mari Chains / KgB BigCityBeat vs KgB KyBpUk / KgB Konstantin

Group 2:

Vollkommeheit / BlackX I Shadow vs xHHx LeoMooca / CoPLKilla
    Vollkommeheit / BlackX I Shadow vs xHHx Airbites / xHHx Dave
    xHHx LeoMooca / CoPLKilla vs TNT ZUBIDAT / TNT Designcave
    xHHx LeoMooca / CoPLKilla vs xHHx Airbites / xHHx Dave
    TNT ZUBIDAT / TNT Designcave vs xHHx Airbites / xHHx Dave

Results:

Winner vs Loser

Results group 1:

ISI Imperial / ISI Thuga vs KgB Mari Chains / KgB BigCityBeat
    KgB KyBpUk / KgB Konstantin vs ISI Imperial / ISI Thuga
    KgB KyBpUk / KgB Konstantin vs ciZco85 / Stringer Bell47

Results group 2:

Vollkommeheit / BlackX I Shadow vs TNT ZUBIDAT / TNT Designcave

These are the settings used for the first round:

[table][tr][td]Location:[/td][td]Bohan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Duration:[/td][td]$20,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Friendly Fire:[/td][td]Off[/td][/tr][tr][td]Auto-Aim:[/td][td]Disallow[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weapons:[/td][td]Standard[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pickups:[/td][td]Many[/td][/tr][tr][td]Police:[/td][td]Off[/td][/tr][tr][td]Join In Progress:[/td][td]Allow[/td][/tr][tr][td]Traffic:[/td][td]Low[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pedestrians:[/td][td]Off[/td][/tr][tr][td]Blips:[/td][td]All[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gamertag Display:      [/td][td]Off[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reticule Health:[/td][td]Off[/td][/tr][tr][td]Voice Chat:[/td][td]Team Only[/td][/tr][tr][td]Respawn Time:[/td][td]5 second[/td][/tr][tr][td]Time of Day:[/td][td]Morning[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weather:[/td][td]Clear[/td][/tr]
    [/table]
    • What are going to be game rules?Settings?Time of the event?

• What are going to be game rules?Settings?Time of the event?

We will start as soon as we got enough teams ready, I hope xHHx nabs show up soon. Map will be Bohan but I'm not sure about the weapon choice yet. Rules are simple: play your matches, if you win all of them you will be #1 tongue
        • lol how to deside what team will host?
          so, there must be 2 games each round.
          and those team who host can choose
          weopone settings. Wins those team who
          earn more $ in sum of 2 games.

• lol how to deside what team will host?
            so, there must be 2 games each round.
            and those team who host can choose
            weopone settings. Wins those team who
            earn more $ in sum of 2 games.

No, there will only be one match. The teams can decide which player would be the best host. The hosting team/player does not have any advantage so I don't see a reason to make 2 matches. If you experience huge lag/huilag in the beginning of the match you can ask to change the host. But I played several 2 vs 2 matches and I had good fps and no grave lag.
            • I agree with kybpuk for 2 games considering the total cash, as many team mafiya work games can be won considering luck on task spawning. It would be great changing that.

Also, as I posted on the application, it would be easier to get more people applying to the tournament if a date/time is imposed, if some players cannot play there's no much to do.

I'll encourage the other HH's to enter the tournament!

See ya, hope soon!

• I agree with kybpuk for 2 games considering the total cash, as many team mafiya work games can be won considering luck on task spawning. It would be great changing that.

Also, as I posted on the application, it would be easier to get more people applying to the tournament if a date/time is imposed, if some players cannot play there's no much to do.

I'll encourage the other HH's to enter the tournament!

See ya, hope soon!

hm I understand that, there are really unfair mission spawnings sometimes but that's one of the reasons I picked Bohan as map. There are usually only small distances to drive so it is more important to kill your enemy on your way instead of just being the faster driver.

You also have to consider that in a 2 vs 2 match, the 2 players in a team have to work together. For example, if you drive to a mission and your partner is left behind because he can't find a vehicle or searches a weapon and you die on your way to the mission you will spawn close to your partner which would be far from action in this example.

All in all what I wanna say is that in a 2 vs 2 match it is possible to stay near your enemy so nobody is closer to the mission.

It won't happen that your opponent picks up some weed package and just drives from A to B. The area is just too small so you always have the chance to kill him on his way. And killing missions are always a bit of luck no matter how big the map is.

Well since the 2 best teams of each group move to the 2nd round I think we should stick to the 1 match rule for the first round. After that you can tell me again if you don't like it or if it is ok and for the 2nd round I can do some changes if necessary. Ok?  smiley

Last but not least: When I set a date people who aren't sure if they can play at this day won't apply I think :/ You will have a lot of time to play the matches. You have to fight 3 matches in the first round if we get 8 teams ready so I would give you up to 3 weeks to play the matches if necessary. Of course if you can play the matches faster it would be better. smiley
                • i can' bealive i read this nonsence shocked
                  I'm totally desagre about 1 match. each team in group has to play 2 matches with 2 different hosts.
                  What ? hosting dude don't have any advantage? -Bullshit!

When i have ping to leomooca over 300 and he is host with ZERO ping-no advantage, shure. PIZDEC, all can  i say. THERE ARE NO DEDICATED SERVERS IN GTA TO CHOOSE THE BEST. If all teams where from 1 country with pings near 40 - then no such matter, but we have russia, brazil, germany, ucraine, holland, etc.

No, there will only be one match. The teams can decide which player would be the best host. The hosting team/player does not have any advantage so I don't see a reason to make 2 matches. If you experience huge lag/huilag in the beginning of the match you can ask to change the host. But I played several 2 vs 2 matches and I had good fps and no grave lag.
                  I can ask to change host?  ;D laugh wink Okay, i'm loosing 1st task and oh no!-what a huge LAG. Let's change host, dudes!!!.  :'(

I've played about 2000 matches and i know that the team that has got 1st task because of closer respawn will 70% shure rewarded by petrovich with closer respawned 2nd task. (and don't say me it's small bohan).
                  And respawn has to be 5 sec, we have mafia tournament, right?
                  P.S. Why Gamertag Display: Off? Weather:Overcast? Join In Progress:Allow grin huh
                  p.s.s It's Hard to make a fair tournament in gta 4 (no dedicated servers, no anticheat service)and even more in mafia mode with random Petrovich mood.
                  So, if no changes will be made- then Kgb is off from tournament. I'm really scared with the present rools shocked

• i can' bealive i read this nonsence shocked
                    I'm totally desagre about 1 match. each team in group has to play 2 matches with 2 different hosts.
                    What ? hosting dude don't have any advantage? -Bullshit!

When i have ping to leomooca over 300 and he is host with ZERO ping-no advantage, shure. PIZDEC, all can  i say. THERE ARE NO DEDICATED SERVERS IN GTA TO CHOOSE THE BEST. If all teams where from 1 country with pings near 40 - then no such matter, but we have russia, brazil, germany, ucraine, holland, etc.I can ask to change host?  ;D laugh wink Okay, i'm loosing 1st task and oh no!-what a huge LAG. Let's change host, dudes!!!.  :'(

I've played about 2000 matches and i know that the team that has got 1st task because of closer respawn will 70% shure rewarded by petrovich with closer respawned 2nd task. (and don't say me it's small bohan).
                    And respawn has to be 5 sec, we have mafia tournament, right?
                    P.S. Why Gamertag Display: Off? Weather:Overcast? Join In Progress:Allow grin huh
                    p.s.s It's Hard to make a fair tournament in gta 4 (no dedicated servers, no anticheat service)and even more in mafia mode with random Petrovich mood.
                    So, if no changes will be made- then Kgb is off from tournament. I'm really scared with the present rools shocked

I said in the beginning and what I mean by that are the first seconds before someone reached a task. And I said you have to ask the other team so if the other team doesn't agree that it is laggy the host won't be changed.

I know that you have a lot of TMW experience. When I started as GuitarAel you were really good already but I guess most of your 2000 matches were played in Algonquin :/ Bohan is a huge difference. I played several 2 vs 2 matches in Bohan and both teams nearly always had the chance to reach the first task at the same time. And if one team was closer they finished the task but then the 2nd team had the chance to kill them and to do the 2nd task. And like you said it's all "random" so you also need luck.

I don't really know how the LIVE server system works but I don't think you play on Brazilian servers when leomooca hosts. So he might have a high ping like you too I don't know.

But I said you should choose a player that is known as a good host. Leomooca is far away from most other players so he shouldn't host. The same counts for Russians because they often have a bad internet connection too. I am usually not the best host either but when I played 2 vs 2 with some friends I was host and I had no low fps and no laggy players even with polish kurwas laugh 2 vs 2 is different to 10 vs 10 ranked TMW...

Respawn Time: 1 sec...yes it makes it more interesting. If you die and have to wait 5 sec your enemy will be far away already. If you respawn fast and not too far away (remember in 2 vs 2 you usually respawn near your partner) you have a 2nd chance to attack your enemy.

Gamer Tag: Off...why not? If you think someone cheats you will know his name when he killed you or you killed him. In general, if someone cheats and you can proof it with a video or screenshot the team will be disqualified.

Weather: Overcast...Yes, this means you have no bad weather but also no sun=less reflections=less lag

Join In Progress: Allowed...You will play your matches in private player matches which means no one without an invitation can join. But if someone disconnects he can try to rejoin so yes, this option will be allowed.

BUT this is just my point of view so if more players feel the same way like Kyb I will change these options.

Nevertheless, I won't change the rule that you have to fight two matches to win. If your opponent agrees you can make 2 matches if you want but in general you should only play one match.
                    • k, i'll not play this tourny.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.