FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• So Roland you now know how pleasant is to be in my shoes. Are you so pissed off to be called a cheater? How many times you and your KgB teammates did that to me and I never insulted anyone? I thought you guys would be free of the \"cheat world\" without me and take a look at the mess you all managed to come up with.

Can't say I wasn't expecting such an ending. Good thing I couldn't play. Too bad there's good people trying to make a good tournament and the TMW players manage to fuck it up. I even had to hear shit about players training \"cheat tactics to play against leomooca\".

So now it's all Razz's fault? Come on, we all know him somehow. No one was able to talk to him and messages just start popping up in this forum?

Thanks to all tournament organizers for the initiative. And THANKS TO THE TMW PLAYERS who fucked it all up.

It was not only Razz' fault. First one who left was peppah but I don't know any reason why he left and I don't even want to hear it. Then I was asked to record a match and to be judge. One of the players called the other team cheaters and left. Another player didn't want to play one day after the tournament started because he thought one person of his groups cheats.

It's not a single person's fault but all together the tournament didn't work because of random accusations.

My opinion is that it's not the cheaters that ruin the game for me at the moment but the people that call others cheaters. Of course if there were no cheaters at all there were no cheater yellers but cheater yellers are the real plague of GTA for me. Most of you TMW guys have to be happy that you only get called cheaters here and then....in TDM (and at our skill level) it's the order of the day.
    • My opinion is that it's not the cheaters that ruin the game for me at the moment but the people that call others cheaters. Of course if there were no cheaters at all there were no cheater yellers but cheater yellers are the real plague of GTA for me. Most of you TMW guys have to be happy that you only get called cheaters here and then....in TDM (and at our skill level) it's the order of the day.

EXACTLY! Too bad this is so hard to understand. To be honest when my msg was wrote it was not addressed to you, but for the players who contributed for the tournament to end up like this. No need to name it, they'll just read and know it.

Look, I'm nothing to judge anyone. I'm just sharing my standpoint, as I have a TMW clan that relys on me as well. And you (Imperial) know exactly the feeling. Come up with a new nickname and kill more than 20 people, you'll be kicked on the next game (or during the game with netkicker). This game was dominated by cheater-yellers and this is a great support. To STOP playing.
      • Aureus ?

u came in with a NAS?? account, and u were saying in the game that xHHx were whiners and other shit about the clan, i told u to shup about my clanmates, u didnt. i warned u again, but u liked enjoying it so much that i needed to kick you. couse u dont say that to my clan mates

later u said you were Aureus (WHO THE F IS Aureus) i dont know any Aureus!!! and i changed a story? uhh
        man even if u are god, i dont give a shit, u need to watch ur mouth talking about xHHx

you say i play undercover????    WTF i wanne see reactions what ppl say about others???
        you need to find a job as paparazzi, that will fit you instead of beeing a killer like you say!
        • Razz is the man who has the lobby kicker!
          Razz is the man that needs to kick everybody that is cheating! (teammates reports in teamchat)
          Razz is the man that has a big mouth.
          Razz is the man that fucked the tourney up.
          Razz is a asshole (but i dont know him that good)

call me what u like, i am getting sick off ppl who ask me to kick other ppl in game, and when there is shit going on, then i am the man who did it?????

i see my name allot here, most off u guys i have never seen before!!!
          and u are prosecuting me?

Yes i said that Roland was (well we all can read)
          but i said it in his face, roland is a guy who does the same behind some one his back.

BE A MAN and ask abledsitho what happend in the tourney match between BC/Roland and us.
          And then judge me!
          • :D

Omg level of stupidity is awesome ...but this is closed theme for me .I don't care
            You kicked me cos you believed that I'm cheating

Then i was making fun of your clan just to piss you off
            reason i done that is satisfaction cos that removing from game wasn't very nice
            anyway i respect as said before some xHHx players but not you and your little friends who accused me for sth that i didn't do

• I couldn't agree more with KgB MAri (that last post)

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.