FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• k, i'll not play this tourny.

????? huh?? ?? huh smiley huh???? huh? huh????, huh ?? huh huh?? huh??? laugh
    • RomanisT link=topic=39.msg367#msg367 date=1255224604]
      ????? huh?? ?? huh smiley huh???? huh? huh????, huh ?? huh huh?? huh??? laugh

Yep, these are the rules, so stop whining. smiley
      • Omg what a nabs. Everybody know thaT TMW is based upon luck . that's why that game is fun .

Driving in that game isn't so hard. Only thing important is to know streets well in order to use shortcuts.
        There isn't much skill in that game ,only usage of glitches/bugs of car(driving nably back best exapmle laugh)

Anyway I don't agree even with Imperial about choosing Bohan (are you jerking of on that map? laugh)
        The map is troublesome cos you have two sides of Bohan northeast(strip club area) and southwest (part with hills) bordered with that fag open area with parked trucks (sniping from that roof is sth most gay ever in GTA)
        So cos of that fact if Teams are on other sides there is great possibility that one of them ll be far from action cos you have only one way to get to mission object...and that way is that fag place .

About hosts now .
        Lag is unfortunately part of this game but what you two guys are talking is pure nonsense 

So Kybpuk then it would be only fair to have third party who host . Yes I'll do vectors and calculate the distance between countries and find *the golden middle one host* . Only problem is if some of Russian pals are from Vladivostok (and we dont know that fact) .

(Raven if you read this last 3 rows ,I know you wont get it,but it's a joke,and I'm implicating your french lack of humour instead of your low geography knowledge)

Conclusion:
        Anyway mavado, TMW works is gay and nab game (raven are you going to aplicate to this tourney?)

• ah almost forgot nabs
          • Actually if you weren't a nab you would know that you can reach the other part of the island easily with 2 jumps. There is one jump at the broken bridge and one ramp near your nab truck parking place. However, if you are at the southwest part of Bohan it can be harder to reach the other part of the island. But this is a matter of positioning because in a 2 vs 2 you shouldn't flee from your opponent but stay close to him. nab.

• Actually if you weren't a nab you would know that you can reach the other part of the island easily with 2 jumps. There is one jump at the broken bridge and one ramp near your nab truck parking place. However, if you are at the southwest part of Bohan it can be harder to reach the other part of the island. But this is a matter of positioning because in a 2 vs 2 you shouldn't flee from your opponent but stay close to him. nab.

Of course I know that,but you need fast car/bike and luck to land in one piece.Which brings us back to fact that TMW is game of luck
              Then you just made people do cheats/hacks by spawning those vehicles,especially if settings are cars parked

off topic
              And there is big difference between TMW and classic TDM in number of players. YOU NEED to have more players like at least 6 on 6 . Its better that way cos when you die..someone can pick you with car soon and its better because of task...especially with those like kill 10 drug pushers on all side of map.On mafia works there are many tactics u can use,some players can drive and complete tasks and others are protection,trying to stop opponent team to complete their task (and also there is less chance to have luck of spawn)
              That's just my opinion bulit on experience I got in TMW ranked matches
              ( I played 10-20 matches and I noticed that )

• nab in a 2 vs 2 match there are only like 3 items per task. So you only have to kill 3 guys or deliver 3 packages etc. Those jumps aren't luck but skill. If you got a slow car you have to know before you try it that the jump will fail lol.

2 vs 2 needs perfect teamwork. I don't think it's a good tactic to have one assassin and one player who completes task. You have to do tasks together and kill together. You respawn near your partner so it shouldn't be too hard to stick together.

The rest is luck, yes nab.

That's what I always say, you may have experience in ranked TMW but a private 2 vs 2 is a huge difference.
                • Okey nab there is no point in talking with you,you lil schwaben  cool. I ll find a person (have someone in mind) and we ll teach you a lesson (after he teach me a few lessons for TMW  grin)
                  So we ll see who is nab ,NAB tongue
                  • If you need some lessons just tell me. I'm a pro behind my nab facade, that's all just tactics.

Would be nice if we had a 2nd Skullz team by the way.
                    • I was looking to play for fun this tour with Raven but he dont like TMW

Maybe Claws or somebody else would play so we can train 2 on 2 next weekend when i come back home  cool

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.