FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Day:                                          17.07.2010
    Time:                                         Between 20:00 and 24:00 GTM+1
    Clan name:                                 Extreme skillz Team
    Leader:                                      Contact with EsT TechKilla or EsT HardCore

Amount of players participating:    3-4 depending from active members online
    Additional Info:                           We will play to 2 wins. If after 2 maps there will be draw we will play 3rd map. Only wins count.

• Tell us your member list first please, including the old gamertags because I've never heard of people like EsT HardCore.
      • Imp did u choose ur future wife from EsT members list? Now we are waiting for reply (not so long as ppl wait in ur recruiting process- lmao on that).

• I know you are impatiently wating for my decision but I have to disappoint you all. The only kurwa I would marry is Garfield <3. Soz fags.  kiss
          • maniekbob, why did you edit your members list post? why so nervous?  :o
            • Nabs do u accept challenge or u prefer to bullshiting here
              • The CW was accepted as soon as you posted this proposal, we just can't say if the date is good for us yet. We can talk next week about that.
                • Ok
                  • I sure can't wait to see this. grin tongue
                    • You will see here only 2 or 3 screen shots smiley or a movie

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.