FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Results:
    • Ok when are u ready to play revenge? Give us exacly DAY and TIME. Hope no one won't give ass like Samu did... I am so sad by that  :'(
      • As said in the lobby you have to wait some months. We maybe go inactive for some time and play no serious wars. You did so much bullshit within 3 weeks  that we should let you wait 2 years.
        • That is funny. You won't play without Thuga, but when our main team member couldn't play you insist to play. We played. Now we like to play revenge with our main crew. If that is so big problem 4 you, after so many excuses around Thuga playing (not) in clan war that you have "to wait some months" or "wait 2 years" that shows me one thing about this clan. And every player that have his own brain, opinions and no problems with logically thinking will see this. What that word is? You should guess. For sure that is not honor, balls, cojones or courage.

And until you are active, and our members will be prepared I am going to make new topic. As revenge.
          • We didn't agree on any date when Thuga couldn't play. We agreed to a date some days later and that's what counts. If you set a date you have to show up at that time. That Samu didn't appear is just your own fault. You agreed on the date so you have to make sure your palyers show up.

The reason why we will let you wait is that we had enough trouble with you. We don't play for honor, we play for fun. And you are taking us the fun with your bullshit. You weren't on your main accounts, you didn't choose another color when we said that turd brown is not good visible on the map. You used Q ingame because you know that we don't really like to see that.

This is the last post before I close the thread so maybe I should repeat the stuff I mentioned before? You are an Ex-cheater and half of your clan is just mouthing off and think they got skill when they finish a public match with positive score. Are there any other clans that respect you? Hard to believe that you don't show any respect so why should they? Being a clan is not only about having skill you also have to show some respect towards other clans if you want a war. We have no respect for you but you had a fair clan war on a date that we both agreed on. Oh right we were laggy...sure... Accept your defeat and change your behaviour, then we maybe can play again in some months. Maybe not, maybe we don't play serious in GTA till GTA V or IV:MP is out.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.