FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• You had some wars against some weak and almost unknown clans. I bet most of the time you didn't have to arrange any dates you just saw them online and asked to play. We had a lot of such wars but didn't even mention most of them at our site.

I heard that you failed to arrange dates with XSS and AC, seems like you can't talk properly to clans that are at your level. And that's why we didn't even try to play yesterday. If you had asked nicely we might have give it a thought but you were just fixing a date and told us we have to play at this date or we are weak.

I also said "get some maturity into your clan" because EsT members like Hardcore just randomly insult people. "you are stupid Claws" and other shit is the only thing I hear when you are in our lobbies. He can't even win a public bob match without saying "owned". That's why other clans can't respect you and that's why we don't show respect for you.

Edit: btw I changed your forum permissions because you are abusing the edit function too much.
    • 1)
      I dont agree that other clans (EsT, IPI, ...) should have the possibility to join the clan cup now. They were asked before. They could have say "yes".

2)
      TechKilla: GETaLIFE !!

3)
      Replace here what u think TechKilla.  tongue
      • 1. No
        2. No
        3. Fo
        • soap opera episode 58/458

need some popcorn....
          • Designcave, atm there is no further progress to the cup; it's a stalemate. We've been waiting for JDC to set a date for out match for over a week now.  Same thing goes to other clan matches... all are on standby. I am not defending anybody, but I don't think it's mature to make such a post. This thread will soon get out of control, and end up being locked.  There are active clans in GTA IV indeed. It's just a matter of setting it up. Maybe we could set up a voting system to see if people agree with new clans joining. Just an idea, because atm, no further progress is being made.
            • mhhh ... no

[Close this thread: +1]
              • Umhh I am sorry Designcave, but are you retared? Look at topic name. You have no shit to tell here. An for sure not in this way "[Close this thread: +1]".
                • The clan cup is standing still because ExS, AC and JDC only have 3 active members and they have problems to find a time when all can play. Letting new clans join the cup would make the cup look active for maybe one more week and then we have the same problem again. I don't know why you still discuss, I already stated that EsT had its chance to join but didn't give a shit. And multiple people already contacted me that they don't want more clans to join this running cup.

• Techkilla said: "Look at topic name. You have no shit to tell here."

Ehm ... wtf. I have the same right to say my opinion like u. Only ISIs can stop me from this.
                    And btw if u blame me, pls do so also with XSS or pablo. But i know why u cant do that ... because they share ur opinion!
                    Think about it.

[close thread: +all 10 fingers]
                    • This thread has gone to far...We have some problems playing with EsT cos of the time, dates, activity etc that's all.You don't have to mention the cup or your girlfriends or whatever...Just wait and EsT will have it chances to play with us smiley

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.