FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• LOOL!
    Fags xD i have a girlfriends, sorry for a disappointment, hehe.
    Make some movies from this match, i wanna watch it.
    • So I may not organize the marriage anymore? But I already planned everything! Aureus was gonna be the young bride, Claws was gonna be the porter and later that day the photographer, Thuga was gonna sing, Salvatore was gonna make the wedding dress and was gonna be the witness, Oracle was gonna play the piano, Nemesis was gonna be the priest and Raven and Maesto were coming as two emotional acquaintances. and later that day we were all going on a trip on the water by boat. So you ruined my whole Orginisation, thanks! And I forgot Delka ofcourse, stupid from me. Delka was gonna say that we are talking about stupid things here.  grin
      • Why do everyone talk Random shit in threads? You fckn blind or something?
        • If Thuga cant play in saturday you have Imperial,Claws,Aureus,Delka,Oracle,Nemesis, and Salvatore.
          We will play 3/3 so probably ur team will be Imperial, Delka and one of 5 other ISI members. Dont make problems and just play like you did in match vs JDC or AC... If you cant do that lock and change this topic name to :
          EsT vs ISI (ISI didn't appear).

Btw u had week+1 day to prepare for battle- if Thuga like to play with EsT we can play 2nd Clan War- there is no problem with that. And from other side what is point of being active clan member - let say as subtitute, without possibility to play a proper clan war laugh

• Stop spamming us everywhere. You are impatient like little kids waiting for Christmas. Not all ISI members are active atm and most aren't in their best form. Thuga is active but his gfx died, so he waits for his new one till next week. We never agreed on Saturday and there won't be a war on this date. We are still busy with the clan cup and as mentioned Thuga can't play on this date. If you think we try to buy time because we are not prepared, you just make yourself look stupid.
            • "Not all ISI members are active atm and most aren't in their best form" and "If you think we try to buy time because we are not prepared, you just make yourself look stupid."

No more words need for ppl that think logically. And who is make himself look stupid?

• We still have more than 3 fully active members but you must be pretty excited to play against us. Why would you want to play against us without our strongest trio? You wanna miss the chance of having the most challenging match ever in IV?
                • Do I have to repeat myself?
                  "If Thuga like to play with EsT we can play 2nd Clan War- there is no problem with that. "
                  And if you cant accept our challenge make it like you made here:
                  http://theskullz.gofreeserve.com/forum/index.php?topic=75.0
                  and then we will play in other date.
                  Lock and change topic name. Btw why I dont see any post of EsT member there? Mko is not member of EsT so why did you written there that EsT didn't appear if you didn't set this up for real?
                  • We verbally agreed about everything with them. An exact date and a time. They didn't show up as the title says.

In this topic we didn't agree on anything yet. Who said that we play 3vs3? In your first post you said 3vs3 or 4vs4. You didn't tell us that it will be 3vs3 now. You set a date and we said that we can't agree on it over one week before the actual date. This means you have to wait till we can find a date on which both clans are ready.
                    • U mentioned about being busy about ur Cup. If you dont play any match tomorrow I don't see any other reasons without:
                      1. Being not prepared
                      2. Cowardice of playing without Thuga
                      3. Or treating other members as to weak to play a clan war (I hope you don't)
                      4. 1+2+3

Btw gta 4 match is not match of football where players getting tired and need some rest time for week, month. We can play clan war with XSS just after clan war with you in same day, same hour...

And hell ok. If you will be to scared to fight with us tomorrow we will treat that as compliment for EsT and dishonor for ISI. Of course as clan with one of the best players in GTA IV PC which have respect for himself you will play with us tomorrow.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.