FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Then you have to wait till your girlfriend is at work again. We can't play this week, you can't play next week. Same thing.

• Imperial man chill  cool Stop losing time for no needed conversations smiley

Maniek just don't get it ; living in own little word that's all

I can put nice diagnosis here but i won't. I'm not so evil as much all of you think  lipsrsealed
      • I don't get it maniek. You say ISI will lose with Thuga or without; this shows weakness. You mustn't hasssitate; I also don;t bet on 2 things at the same time. So believe what you say here or don't say it.
        • You are wrong Pablo. Impatience is not weakness.
          • I didn't mean you are impatient. I meant that you are hassitating about your opinion.
            • I actually agree with a bit of what TechKilla said... EsT should be given the chance to join the cup. Lots of clans left the cup, some even collapsed due to the cup. This was a real test of strength. At the moment, I don't see any further progress with the cup. So it's only logical that other clans are allowed to join (IPI, EsT, etc). Are ExS players active? Will there be a second cup? I sure hope so, that way IPI and EsT will surely get to join. It'll be great if only the most reliable clans are allowed to join(being active at GTA IV, skill level, etc) this time. The way I see it, clans are meant to have wars and clash, so walking around with a clan tag and not competing just sucks. The greatest challenge is to give and earn respect for your clan.

Good Day

P.S. A little patience won't hurt Tech... if not this week, then the week after... What's the problem? We all have personal issues.
              • I see no problem for them to join the next clan cup but we asked if they want to join the 1st one and they showed no interest. Many clans realized that they are not able to compete and therefore quit the cup. Some clans collapsed because they realized that they don't even have 2 active members. ExS had internal problems not related to the cup and they only have 2 active members now afaik.

The clan cup was made to finally have serious wars. If you usually arrange a war people say it's a Practise Clan War because they fear to lose. So the cup already had success, unfortunately many clans have problems atm or aren't much active in IV. I want to finish this cup now as soon as possible and maybe then take a break from serious playing for a while. It makes no sense to start a new clan cup within the next weeks because there are almost no active clans to compete.
                • So let EsT join to this cup. Why I saw Thuga online? He can play with traffic and peds on but he can't play in clan war? Same with our joining to this cup.
                  You must have your own view of point supported by bullshitting and excuses. I am tired of it already.

And we are ready to play all matches with participating teams in 2 days- we dont need month for that...
                  And as GTA IV PC clan- game clan, you should make everything to play- not to talk smiley
                  • Thuga was playing some freemode with Salva and me but he doesn't play TDM because he gets frame freezes.

"He can play with traffic and peds on but he can't play in clan war? Same with our joining to this cup. "

That doesn't make any sense.

The cup already started long time ago and I won't let you join it now because of the bullshit you were talking not only here but also ingame. Also we asked you if you want to join the cup but you showed no interest. So learn how to arrange dates for clan wars and get some maturity into your clan and you will be able to play against all clans outside of this cup.
                    • "So learn how to arrange dates for clan wars"
                      We arranged 21 clan wars.
                      Edit- 24 clan wars, but we have uploaded screen shots from 21 CWs. So don't learn us with yours 2-3 succesfully played clan wars.
                      You are only one clan that can't accept challenge and just play. No we like to join to this dying cup. But if u are to scared about our playing in cup making as excuses maturity, earlier invite and many many more.... Pathetic.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.