FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Hi my friends. GTA4 begin to be really boring for me. So I open new Tournament. It will be Tournament 3vs3. All people can join here>> www.i7isevensins.forumieren.com . Everybody form his own Team with 3 people. Then you give name of your teams..
    Rules:- No Q
    - No trucks ( cars are allowed )
    - No helicopters
    - No sit on shit XD
    Maps: - Happines Island
    - Bohan
    - Colony Island
    - Docks
    - Airport
    - Charge Island
    Weapons :- All types of weapons are allowed, but no grenades on Happiness Island
    HP: - To take health is allowed
    - To take armor is allowed
    Duration time: - 7500$
    One more rule:- All people must play with his first accaunt. If you lost your first accaunt,then play with accaunt that everybody know you !

There will be two matches vs one team. First time you choose your Map,then your opponent choose map.
    It will be One big group with( I hope ) many teams.
    I hope I can now organize better ( openairport was my first tournament that I have organized ).
    Everybody is welcome ( haters like Thuga, Hardcore,GrezhuPL96 cant join this tournament.

Time of the tournament I will say ,when we have enough teams.

• Everybody is welcome ( haters like Thuga, Hardcore,GrezhuPL96 cant join this tournament.
      aahahaha pfttt epicfail.com
      • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        • borat at least let players like deadman or ktes organise these tournaments, coz when u make them they r bound to be a fucking fail, plus nobody will join coz no one likes u. i wish i7i would go back to be ExS and dump ur lagging ass for good - they r only using u anyway, u have to be blind if u dont see that. i rly dont like saying this but i actually feel sorry for u.

p.s. u still scared to play me on better host? tongue
          • Dz srsly stop the tournament , i just telling the facts now

in the first tournament u was randomly kicking players , setting the groups to get easier enemies for u , the organization was just failing and cuz of ur behaviour the players left . Now with the new tournament things doesnt look different , i dont see some ideas / rules to improve the tournament , u stole the idea from the speedtest screenshot from imp but without writing for what the screens are , u already starting beef with other players , cuz of calling them haters and it looks like u just made this to get some attention that u are addicted on since u out of IPCI .

i know u will probably rage now and start argueing etc , but thats how it is and if u will not change ur behaviour or just realizing what u doing wrong , then everyone who is still playing gta gonna hate and kick u , even the kids and bobs .
            Maybe u should just get off the computer for a while , but for real and not lieing around again
            • To grezhu, i won vs you 9-3 ,so stfu nab.

To busta, ya know i have my life ,in cais of thuga,but i dont care if somebody says it to me. Gta  is boring and i want tournament,perhaps good players go back. I did steel speedtest idea from impz,i just wanna too know who has good internet and who can host very good.
              • Nobody likes you, so why play at one of your crappy tournaments.

• Nobody likes you, so why play at one of your crappy tournaments.
                  this ^
                  • I have my haters , I have my friends. This sentence "nobody like you" is lie. 60% ca likes me ,40%not .. Salvatore, ot tebya ya etogogo neozhidal.....
                    • LoL you make this fail tournament for what ? play vs good players? lmao there is always good matches everyday in IV with good players but you choose to play undercover in ranked vs noobs.
                      and when you join one of these matches that has good players and no noobs you leave or talk trash.