FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• There are some good IV players but most of them are immature and just can't handle to lose. If you want to play a game competitively, prepare to lose. There simply aren't enough players in IV who want to play half-serious cups and there never will be.
    • I play ranked tdm with my first acc Rusdoggs..so not undercover !
      here match vs good players >

• IWI team will play,my team will play,team of tgf will play. And there are a lot of players who want to play ,they just search for a team!

• team of tgf will play. 
          One of the many reasons I won't play is the immaturity of Akbar, he is annoying me enough and I don't think I can handle a whole tournament with his childishness.
          • With akbar only 2 matches )
            • 2 matches is already too much crying.
              • I2 won't participate in this cup as well due to the host's missing intelligence.  tongue
                • I am not intelegence? lol . Now say me capital of Malta. You dont know? I say you what .I know 3 languages. A little bit i can french and polish. So stfu Abosaniy pedik. I am more intelegent as your clan together . Idiotos . Scared to lose vs IWI? XD
                  • LOL why bringing IWI to the tournament they dindnt played on the 1st 3vs3 cup cuz they said ISI is hosting that tournament (BS) ... and dindnt participated in this 2vs2 tourna or RPG etc so dont even think of IWI entering this cup Lmao C-: they just make ranked games and some nabs joins and they pwn them thats all they dont like private matches or clan wars :0 .. and as far as your tournament i dont think ppl gonna join it  wink we tried to make good cups by checking pings and look what happened ppl dindnt give a shit about this.. so bring players and we continue to make some tournaments for u all D:

• I am not intelegence? lol .
                      gg.