FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• LmaO.
    • You brag that you know the capital of Malta, yet you aren't able to use a dictionary. English is one of the 3 languages that you are able to speak?
      • lmao why you come post this shit here ? only player from isi plays gta iv is me and yet you have already blocked me from joining ur shitty tournament.

• You brag that you know the capital of Malta, yet you aren't able to use a dictionary. English is one of the 3 languages that you are able to speak?
          That goes also to epicfail.com
          • I bring that "shit" here ,because GTA is boring.Why you dont play ?HU, because i am organizator? And ? do best ,do best tournanament ,where people can play. I bring that "shit" here ,so people who come to your site can see ,oh gta is not dead cool,i join....nothing more to say,pls forget it .....
            • If you open your eyes you see that we tried hosting cups, serious ones and fun cups. But there is not much interest because IV simply is a pub hero console port and not meant to be played competitively. You act like you are the saviour of GTA IV and come to our forum to advertise your website and at the same time you tell us that people like Thuga can't participate just because you don't like them and they don't like you. I didn't allow you to play at our cups because you simply were too stupid to read the rules and I gave you about 3 chances to proof me wrong but you failed. We didn't manage to get more than 16 players per cup and you think you can host a shittier cup and save the community with that. Just use your brain for once it is never going to happen. If people wanted to play GTA IV competitively they would come here to our forum because we offer the only fair cup system.

• I am not intelegence? lol . Now say me capital of Malta. You dont know? I say you what .I know 3 languages. A little bit i can french and polish. So stfu Abosaniy pedik. I am more intelegent as your clan together . Idiotos . Scared to lose vs IWI? XD
                The cake is a pie, so simply the cake isn't a cake, therefore, the cake is, in fact, a lie, since the cake was advertised as a cake, not a pie, so either way, whether we get the cake or not, if the cake is a pie, if a pie is actually a cake, we still have no proof of the cake ever existing, but according to the Ingredient Sphere, the cake, which is a lie, if existed, would be a cake, because it has cake mix, not pie mix.
                • To salvatore: kogda ISI stanovishsya ,wse srazu pridurkami stanowyatsa ? kak ti?

• The cake is a pie, so simply the cake isn't a cake, therefore, the cake is, in fact, a lie, since the cake was advertised as a cake, not a pie, so either way, whether we get the cake or not, if the cake is a pie, if a pie is actually a cake, we still have no proof of the cake ever existing, but according to the Ingredient Sphere, the cake, which is a lie, if existed, would be a cake, because it has cake mix, not pie mix.
                    Yep I figured it out, couldn't you think about something more difficult?
                    • All I know is that there is a piece of cake waiting for me every Saturday and Sunday.