FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Raven Media

• [glow=white,2,300]Wassup[/glow], here i will show you my videos, screens, and all things about me, on game.  grin

Get ready, my first video of my " GTA 4 Skills " comming. And every week, i will try to post screens of my scoreboards.  rolleyes

So keep an eye on.  tongue
    • And every week, i will try to post screens of my scoreboards.

Wow, cool, so everyone can easily track your rank.
      • I like this idea. Kinda Hall of fame where we can brag about great matches and spree kills .
        • Ok bro's, i must post the lastest screens of our matchs together ! It was a fucking awesome great teamwork  :o shocked shocked

As you can see in the last screen, ours enemies left the game, they were calling us cheaters/hackers. We can understand them.  8)

Of course, at our website, you can see a selection of our best screens in the media section.  8)

• that was yesterday, at the beginning, i was alone againts 6 guys, it's why i died more than 10 times.  :'(
            • Nobody calling you CHEATER?  grin

• Nobody calling you CHEATER?  grin

Yeah, but you know...

They always called us Cheaters/Hackers, it's why now i'm playing ranked matches, it's another level, another laggslaugh
                • Here is some news screens smiley

Did u see that dude " DevilDissaster ", look...it seems he killed 25 guys, but he had only $890...
                  And then, he told us, he killed only 8 guys...

Nice bug shocked  ( It was an unranked match )

Great teamwork again, and sorry if i steal your kills  ;D
                  • Ok, here was a ranked match, with random good players/stars.

I was with my bro' Imperial

• nice matches man, had lots of fun  grin