FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Raven Media

• Here we go again !  8)

Again with Imperial !  :-\

• smiley hey nice solid scores i havent meet you yet but i hope in the future we meet up together for some frags

• smiley hey nice solid scores i havent meet you yet but i hope in the future we meet up together for some frags

Ok,

No prob man, add me on GFWL : ISI Raven
          • Ok, some more screens as always  :)

And to reply to this dudes who sent me messages, i did'nt posted defeats, because we never lost one tdm  :)

• Lol is that me right there at the bottom grin ?Nice game tho rolleyes

• And to reply to this dudes who sent me messages, i did'nt posted defeats, because we never lost one tdm  :)

That's right, we didn't lost a single TDM yet, and I think we'll never do as long as skilled people keep avoiding us.
                What's the problem?
                Are they scared? Or what?

It's late... good night.

• That's right, we didn't lost a single TDM yet, and I think we'll never do as long as skilled people keep avoiding us.
                  What's the problem?
                  Are they scared? Or what?

It's late... good night.

U lost.
                  With Chaos Crew.
                  Two times.

• U lost.
                    With Chaos Crew.
                    Two times.

My grandpa used to say: "Throw the bait, and the fish will come".

Of course I was talking about ranked games here; when we played against you we were not ready yet and still training in player matches.
                    You had fair winnings of course, even if running away from us in last seconds is not a great show.

• My grandpa used to say: \"Throw the bait, and the fish will come\".

Of course I was talking about ranked games here; when we played against you we were not ready yet and still training in player matches.
                      You had fair winnings of course, even if running away from us in last seconds is not a great show.

I lost one single ranked TDM until now. It was a match with duration 5k and there were 3 teams. Of course we were leading and almost had 5k together but a money cheater spawned some hundred thousand dollars and cheated his team to the win. We got the 2nd place.... sad

@C l C Garfield: Take a look at the new "Friendly Wars" topic