FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Raven Media

• I just told u that u did lost. laugh
    About that matches-man we were totally unprepared to play with crew which is so skilled and has great tactics... Seriously we never met a big clan which could beat us so fast...Well. we managed to get out of difficult situation, even if it was not so "honorable" ot whatever... laugh
    And if it comes to Ranked TDM's-U always play in one team with almost no noobs in it, so u just pwn every1 around cause in other teams there are just strangers, they're not on xfire at the moment, they dont know what to do....
    greetz
    • Ok, here we go again and again  smiley

Of course, many shooters left...
      • Yes we lost against C l C but now I believe that our team has grown stronger . It would be interesting to see can you pull it again  wink
        • Ok i want reply to this dudes who say we play only againts noobs, that's why we get nice scores...

STOP to act like a kid, don't be jealous, every dudes who said that, was in our matches...and left.
          So if you said we play only againts noobs, you are a noob too ? Because you was in our matches ?

Now, no one want to join our lobbys, ahaha, saying we play always together, not fair, a clan is to play together no ??

You guys said we "take the ranked world too serious", so don't take our lobbys to serious too, don't leave it's only a game ?  smiley

( I'm not talking about Garfield, he never left a match againts us, but some CIC and dudes who left any S matches )

Ok, let's roll again

And here is my TDM Stats :

1396 kills / 169 deaths  wink
          • Ok, i need to say the truth, just like 1 or 2 dudes left this matches  smiley

Thanks to who stayed the whole matches !

• Everytime I take a look at your media thread it motivates me to play IV... shame you took a break from it! AAARGH!!! >:( sad

• ... shame you took a break from it! AAARGH!!! >:( sad

Did he?

• Here is some news screens smiley

Did u see that dude \" DevilDissaster \", look...it seems he killed 25 guys, but he had only $890...
                  And then, he told us, he killed only 8 guys...

Nice bug shocked  ( It was an unranked match )

either a bug, or he killed 25 guys and then killed himself 17 times.  rolleyes