FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

The "Hello" thread

• Ok, My nick is : Raven  cool a.k.a Rav'.

I'm a GTA fan since the first volume, i play online since CSS. SA:MP was my battlefield, now I play GTA 4 playermatches most of the time, train hard, to be ready for the RANKED #1 place ! lol.

Btw, i'm playing Cod 4 MP....it will be nice to see the Skullz pwing in this game too... rolleyes
    • You can call me Imperial or if you are in a hurry call me Impz  wink

My gaming history looks similar to Rav's but GTA IV is the first online shooter that I played for more than a week or sth. I still like it a lot even after some months of playing and I'm ready to share #1 TDM with my other clan mates xD

I hope we can have some clan wars here and there too, that's always more thrilling than a simple match.
      • Here I am: I am [b]Claws[b] and my nick is short enough so just call me... Claws!

GTA is the 1st game I seriously play online. I had some touch'n'go in the first Ghost Recon and Jedi Knight, but I had no ADSL at the time so I gave up. I had great time in SA-MP but now we're moving to IV.  cool

I'm not the best shooter here but I can show some nice tactics sometimes, so don't underestimate me.

I can't wait for CoD5 to hit the shelves so I can prove myself in a new game!!!

• My name is Aureus. You can call me Al. No, that's Paul Simon. Hmm well call me whatever you like.
          I have no problem with that as long you respect me.

My gaming roots??? I was child prodigy on gaming consoles,as a little kid I showed talent in various games, shooters, sports and driving simulations even strategies. But it wasn't holding my interest much long. I didn't play games at least last 5-7 years seriously until this masterpiece was released.
          The GTA 4

This game showed me future.Like a premonition.With so many options, details and gameplay ,this game conquer competition.

Now I'm here. Because of great MP I found friends who share passion and sportsmanship of this game.
          Today, I'm loyal player who never quits,standing untill end no matter how bad is situation.
          My motto is go forward, keep improving, because practice makes perfection and makes difference.

Aureus out .
          • hey I'm new here my name is th3 Sm0kin and I'm from Germany I would be pleased if you would help me because I can not so good Englis

• hey I'm new here my name is th3 Sm0kin and I'm from Germany I would be pleased if you would help me because I can not so good Englis

Welcome man.
              Go there: http://theskullz.gofreeserve.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0 and write down your application form.
              If you need help, you should contact Imperial (our German member).
              • Hello,my name is vollkommeheit.I come from Croatia.
                I played a lot of multi player games and recently I started playing GTA.It's one of the reasons I registered here because every clan that is active creates tdm/dm/tmw tourney and I would like to apply if there will be such events.I am also real good in call of duty;2,4 and 5 but sadly I don't have original versions so I play over xfire or garena servers.It's real good that some players make gta alive even though it's slowly going away,especially in ranked matches.
                • Welcome Vollk. wink
                  • Thanks.I saw couple of you in game.Real good players I must say.You can call me Dom for short or Grim or Keeper what ever suits you best.

• Thanks.I saw couple of you in game.Real good players I must say.You can call me Dom for short or Grim or Keeper what ever suits you best.

Ok, i will call u Nab.....  kiss