FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• gtamaniac1996 Reply #2, 9 years ago
      Ah totally forgot countdown started today glad I took a look at forums!

Monstruella found it earlier lol?
      • SIX is out now!

Montruella and a few others found the hidden link in the trailer and watched it a few days before the official release.
        • Aaaaaaaaaaaand 5.
          • maniac, I moved the rendering discussion to the media section.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 4 is here. wink
            • gtamaniac1996 Reply #6, 9 years ago
              he map loading scene that's exactly what I was doing but since my vid will be uploaded after DUSK I will be called copy cat x'(
              • 1. Changed an existing skull model. Yes.

2. I'm sure I used the words "try" or "want" when I talked about making the soundtrack.

3. I'm finishing my bachelor of arts right now, so don't have much time and just wanted to finally get it done. I know it's not perfect in many parts. It might not even seem like much. "Just" 7 clips, 1min each. But that's a 7min and I barely let any parts untouched. Everything is synced to music and changes speed a lot. I didn't put much time into fine tuning but I thought the only people who care about that are other editors. This one was about the feel not perfection.

4. Don't care about conspiracy theories.

Well, I basically did it in In Conclusion already. It's nothing special, it's like in every cheap action movie.

Nice.

Fine.

Didn't watch your stuff, so couldn't have copied wink

Thx.

Just playing. Itz just gem.
                • gtamaniac1996 Reply #8, 9 years ago
                  You better put some proxy links here, YouTube is blocked in Wrath's country.

What are your plans for V? Waiting for your vids.

You must have watched "Running, Man". 00:41 to 00:43 it's just orgasmic <3

• Your info on my age is wrong, dunno where u got those numbers.

I focused too much on the flow of the cutting and forgot that people want to see nice imagery. Like I said before, it wasn't worth putting a lot of effort into the videos, so close to V. But I think it was a great finish.

Running Man starts off with cool scenes and then gets boring and meaningless really quickly, imo. Seems to me like it started as a DOF test and then he had to finish it somehow. It's not bad but their other videos show much more creativity.

I have ideas for V videos but no plans and time yet.
                    • gtamaniac1996 Reply #10, 9 years ago
                      Hmmm that's why I asked to rectify my errors.