FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Hello guys and girls!

I Gula want to present you our first Tournament of the story of |7|Clan.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This special tournament takes play only in airport, because this area is open for fair fighting ,without hide, q use, glitch use. You can apply here after register!
    It will be fight 1vs1. I think about many players,so i can do groups with 4 people( two of them go to 1/8 of the finale ) and everybody will play two times vs 1 opponent. The weapons are only mp5. The tournament will be played when we have enoght players and i will set which day and what time.

Nickname:

Xfire:... (add me in xfire :rusdoggs)

Why you want to play this tournament? :
    http://i7isevensins.forumieren.com/

• I sign up when the date is clear and I see enough people participating.
      • same with me.
          • The tournament starts at 19.03.2011 ! We need 16 to maximal 32 players ! The deadline of applying to tournament is 18.03.2011 !
            • So what is it now: MP10 only? AK only? Both? or wut D:

Make some rules about the open area only thing, I don't wanna be ingame and have to yell at the enemy to stop using the beach hills as cover, crouching behind the landing signs or hiding behind the moving plane. Also, armor allowed or not? Your enemy is not allowed to kill you until you found a mp10/armor?

hm so many russians applied already gonna be laggy interesting.

If I don't have to register at your site, you can sign me up now  :D:

Nickname: ISI iMpZz

Xfire: imperialskullz

Why you want to play this tournament?: ti takaya prelesnaya
              • I think about groups with 4 people. Like in football 2 best come in 1/8 of the finale..... One game is with mp5 ,second is with aka47 vs one player.To take armor is allowed, but i said it is open air fight ,,so no hiding on the beach on the wall ,etc...  Imperial sei nicht so faul und registrier dich ) I will not make your little work XD
                • So it's not allowed to shoot someone before he is ready? cba getting shot while walking for armor or health. Will be pretty boring anyways because after every kill the killed guy runs for armor and the other guy runs for health and armor.
                  • Ok then armor not allowed ! only getting health ,the opponent must wait you take health !
                    • But there is a spawn spot on armor at airport, whabout that one  :P

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.