FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• lol r u kidding me? i didnt play with leo i was online, he didnt creat topic and he didnt say that i lost... oh yeah i should host game and i should make this thing that he didnt show up laugh 
    "If your opponents aren't online, didn't join the lobby or you didn't get an invite 5 minutes after the official match time, try to contact them via Xfire. If they don't reply, aren't in your lobby or still didn't send an invitation 10 minutes after the official match time" he didnt contact me via xfire  tongue so my question is why i lost? sry but i didnt invite him but he should contact with me right?

AFAIK that was a cup game http://www.xfire.com/profile/imperialskullz/screenshots/?view#112985953 and as u know u should have fps overall which u didnt have, am i wrong? I don't rly care cos i didn't have chance to play in 2vs2, but now its different situation wink  ofc rules change with vsync and screenshot at the beginning, but that apply to rpg cup, to bohan cup rules were different

If I'm wrong I will apologize  wink
    • Neither you nor Hardcore posted a screenshot after your match. You were both disqualified and that's where your loss against leo came from. Hardcore then asked if he can play the match against Thuga, Thuga agreed, so that's why Hardcore was in the cup again.

And the fps overlay rules and match-start-screen rule got removed during the Bohan Cup because most people didn't know/care about it.
      • Ok so yeah hardcore uploaded screen half an hour later, so yeah i agree with that and thats fine.

And the fps overlay rules and match-start-screen rule got removed during the Bohan Cup because most people didn't know/care about it.
        lol? So why in every other match every1 including U had fps overall laugh? On every1's screenshot (I think on every1's) there is fps visible, so who didnt know about it then? If that wouldnt be needed then some ppl surely would not show their fps. Some1 said "Don???t change rules mid-game".

Anyway thx for quick answer laugh
        • Nobody really cares about the rules. I think I'm the only one who's still using VSync. And whenever I say "clip" I either get "no" or "xD".
          • lol so if nobody cares about rules why thuga and droll been kicked? coz the didnt respect the rules right?
            • Droller was kicked because he didnt take clip of kill.
              • so its breaking the rule right? so why some rules are more importnt than others? So why u created rules which u didnt respect? tongue
                • After one of the first matches of the Bohan cup, 2 opponents told me that nobody of them took the match-start-screen. Should I have kicked both teams?

I only took the match-start-screen for like one match and then didn't even care about it anymore because it just caused confusion and it doesn't really make sure that people have vsync on either.

Why you even discuss about it now? A rule violation of the last cup doesn't mean that all rules of the current cup are invalid...
                  • Yeah, sure.  Your game agains them had place b4 rules were changed. I didnt mean to be offensive or wahtsoever  wink.  I couldnt take part so i dont rly care what happend, I just told u waht i think about it.

Anyway i think there is nothing more to add, u told be why i lost/was kicked and the thing with 2vs2 cup happend we should look in the past, u won so congratulation  grin I said what i think u said what u think and what u know.

• The thing with the match-start-screens worked like this anyways:

If you don't take the screen and somebody complains, you will lose the match. Nobody complained about any missing screenshots, so there were no forfeits.

Therefore, no rule was broken at the 2vs2 Bohan Cup.

This time at the 1on1 RPG Cup, I checked at 20:45 and your screenshot still wasn't posted at your match-page. All other players already had it posted before 20:30. I made the decision to disqualify both of you according to the rules and you have to see that it was your own fault.

Hardcore could only finish the cup because Thuga agreed to play against him. But there wasn't enough time for them to finish the match, so Hardcore got a forfeit loss and moved on in the Lower Bracket.