FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

GTA V News

• Sources close to Rockstar Games say latest installment in blockbuster franchise is already getting final touches; 2012 release "pretty likely."

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6320305/grand-theft-auto-v-development-well-under-way?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B6

[align=center][/align]

• IF it's going to be released for PC at all, it's probably coming in 2013...
      • why would they not release it for pc?
        • When was the last time Rockstar released sth for PC? oright 2008, GTA IV. Wouldn't surprise me if they just stop making PC versions at all and stick to their consolefaggotry.
          • Stop making GTA for the PC would be a great fail.
            Maybe you can have Red Dead and L.A. Noire for consoles only, but GTA in the PC world is something totally different.
            They MUST do it. smiley
            • Ye there is a big GTA PC fan base. Still these are my predictions:

Game will come for PC at least 6 months later.

Lots of errors/crashes because it is a shit coded console port.

They integrate Social Club again which is a waste of money for them, waste of time for the users. The SC servers probably can't handle the huge amount of players in the first days and will be down a lot.

Multiplayer will be powered by GfWL of course and the modes are actually quite good if there weren't so many people that play on highest settings with 15 fps.

First cheater appears within the first 2 weeks. Wave of cheaters incoming after 3 weeks.

I most likely pre-order it online.

Many old nabs will show up and it will be fun for a while.

There still won't be any worthy opponent for ISI or everybody just fears to play clan wars again. x)
              • hahaha Imperial , but sadly you're probably right

anyway in 2012 or whenever V come I'll be on my own (i hope so:D)

teh dctr and I will buy fuckin alien ware so thuga can stop be obnoxious and braggy about his amazing net provider and inhuman hardware

yeah that's just the simple plan as usual , epic fail incoming laugh
                • same  laugh
                  • I forgot the 2 most important predictions for me:

Most people won't be able to join my lobbies until I resetted my router and I randomly can't join many lobbies in which I was 1 min ago.

They integrate a totally irrational Q-cover system that will only cause lots of desynchs and unfair advantages.
                    • They integrate a totally irrational Q-cover system that will only cause lots of desynchs and unfair advantages

just play better , problem solved  kiss