FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• ohai

i have an annoying problem , i bough me a cardreader "wintech cr-10" and sticked it into a free usb slot on my mainboard , but it doesnt get recognized , normally a power lamp should glow  but it doesnt and if i try to test some cards nothing happen . when i use the usb slot from the cardreader ( it has also 1 usb slot ) it works but without the lamp . i spend already some hours in the web and my windows configuration as well the bios setup to find a solution , without success . so maybe the allmighty claws has an idea to solve this prob :?
    • Well, there's not much to do with this issue: try a different USB port in your motherboard; if no free ports are present, disconnect them all and plug your cr-10 alone.

BUT I have a bad feeling about this: if the built-in USB port is really working (test it with a USB 2 pendrive) that means that the connection with the motherboard is absolutely OK, and you probably have a defective cr-10. The only way to know is to test it on another system.

Good luck. smiley