FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

DEAD SPACE

• So , looks like nabs like to write a lot , so i want too , but not about gta , about DEAD SPACE laugh

Well i dont know who of u played Dead Space 1 or is playing Dead Space 2 , but for those who are not : PLAY IT !!!
    This 2 games are so sick and well made , i can only recommend them . The atmosphare , the sounds , the story and the gameplay everything is sick made and blows ur mind , i am 100 % sure everyone who plays it with high volume or headphones will be shocked at a lot moments   grin

SPOILER ALERT

I thought a bit about both games but dont know which one is better . In DS 1 u playing in a big spaceship in the future and have to survive , the whole design and gameplay was claustrophobic and the ingame sounds always make u nervous to walk further , in DS 2 u have to play in more open areas not the whole time but i sometimes missed the claustrophobic feeling. In DS 2 u have more various enemies that change the way of playing to survive against them . And now a bad point sad
    EA had bigger influence in DS 2 , some chapters are just to short and for me the whole game felt shorter then the first game. DS 2 has less horror sad EA wanted it so to make it playable for more people  :-\
    The story of DS 1 is better thought out ( in my opinion ) and the final endfight + ending is better in DS 1 ( in my opinion ). Maybe DS 1 had the new comer effect on me because everything there was new to me .  ???
    DS 2 has more improvement and some gameplay moments were u can just say : DAMN !!!

Well thats what i wanted to say about it , dunno if u like it  :D
    Post ur comments ! Write what u think or start to play it !

• Yeah i played Dead Space 1 and was so epic game ... really awesome game and monster are also scary HUH?! laugh and im also downloading Dead Space 2. I cant say anything about DS2 yet
      • My bro is playing II now . And he said it's awesome .

So probably i will too soon in future . Currently ; i'm playing fallout3 and fallout new vegas .
        • I have the Collectors Edition of Fallout 3 and I loved the game. I'll play New Vegas when the price will drop.

Right now I'm in The Witcher. Good game. smiley