FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Aureus vs Garfield

• Garfield as much as i remember you can do only that while covering near wall .  tongue Never saw you do that on open space  kiss
    • ur soooo wrooooong Keeper... huh You can ask Huitar or Ktes how i was playing 1on1. I dont recon playing 1on1 with u, but i'd propably pwn u as hell laugh
      • Keeper, Garf, pls. This topic was not made to host your fight. smiley
        Moved in the Chitchat.
        • Many people lost against my UC including you .
          I'm serious . You're skilled , very for TDM but not 1on1 .
          From Chaos Crew were better Degu and Taxi then you in that segment of game .

But that's just my opinion . Like it or not .
          • hahaha now the topic looks like a battle like the cowboys always did. tongue
            • YO!!!!! I GOT MY OWN TOPIC!!!!! Yeah laugh laugh laugh Fuuuuuck me I'M Famous

Degustator...Yo man, he was like a teacher to me in GTA. He had incredible skills. We did make lots of 1on1 and I was improving every game, and finally won after three months of playing 1on1 with him, almost day by day. It was like winning a world cup to me smiley Yo really when he was beating me up 10:0 - 10:2 I was already winning and making ties with ExS guys.So defeating him for the first time was like..."MAN, for real?!!?!!?!??!??"
              Taksowkarz was one of masters of TDM's, he was just like a killing machine smiley But in 1on1 he lost every single time.

And for the record-i dont recon to play 1on1 with u. I played with Ael and with Oracle from ISI but noone more from here.
              Anyways, i could beat u up whenever u want, I propably still have got some skill left in the mouse for GTA smiley

XOXO
              • HaHa Claws u split a topic again?!! xD Admin done his job again  kiss

• HaHa Claws u split a topic again?!! xD Admin done his job again  kiss

Yeah . Claws is showing off again .  cool

Anyway Garfield as you said about those two . You see that i'm not talking shit , i'm just realistic .

And when i created first undercover NAS Real Mckoy many people thought it's Markoo again (like ktes) and even my own clan mates (claws and imperial ,and they lost against me and my team with  0 skilled players  tongue) . I think i still got imperials message and he was asking me am I ktes  ?!  cool  tongue

To be honest we all had our phases when we were on top of game . You probably had your zenith when i was on sea or when i had some other duties/obligations . So i don't know for sure how good you were . But still  tongue  Fuck it , you know what i mean laugh

• To be honest we all had our phases when we were on top of game . You probably had your zenith when i was on sea or when i had some other duties/obligations . So i don't know for sure how good you were . But still  tongue  Fuck it , you know what i mean laugh

That's what I wrote in the "best polish player" topic.
                    Anyway, I follow 'Ya.
                    GL with anything u up to nowadays,
                    Greetings from Poland smiley
                    xoxo
                    • Playing undercover always gives you a boost, I don't know the reason but that's it.

BestPlayerEvah, in his week of undercovering, was a massive pwner: for example Thuga needed to go on heli to kill me, Inferno kicked me instantly from his lobbies, and everyone was like "WTF?!"... laugh