FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Epic Flag + Epic Weather = Epic Win against Spain

• we will see  kiss
      • don't say anything....
        • but the flag is epic anyways  kiss
          and don't take it off, cuz it's fits perfetc to your house, srsly.
          • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bobs discovered 'flaggin' house soo late  tongue

As we did before ; in austria and france 1998 .Deutschland Deutschland Aufwiedersen
            we really wont forget you 1996 and your cheating (Mattias Sammer goal and other shit)
            • I don't know about the cheating you are talking about but this year our team did a really good job and showed that they can own even the best opponents. Yesterday they were too scared of Spain and also Müller was missing because he got 2 yellow cards for nothing. But look at their age, in 4 years they will have a lot more experience, let's see what they pull off then. And place #3 of the world isn't too bad anyways.  tongue
              • http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mattias+sammer+vs+croatia+1996&aq=f

penal and this foul while serving ball to sammer(babbel) and shit.... blah we lost cos of referee 

but few years later .payback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r5MeneysFI

and then again 2008 we defeat ya  tongue

you're wrong imperial ; cos of nationality it's good in beginning but in long terms look what that politic done to France
                they just open pandoras box ; racism,clans by skin color , religion etc
                that's just wrong way to go  ;
                and yet you're too optimistic ; uruguay isn't that bad either ; german ignorants  cool cool
                • I don't see how the "pandoras box" part fits in here :/

The World Cups helped Germany to show some patriotism again. Not many years ago nobody showed any flags because they didn't want to be called Nazis. Though, the past is still not forgotten, you go on a school trip to Spain, meet some old guy and he says "Germans? Ah, Hitler!" and then does the Hitler salute...

And without optimism you can't reach anything.
                  • You'll see in future
                    i heard that in Germany you already have problems with Turkish people . same thing that happened with France (but with other nations)

I never thought Germans are still having problems with past ; cos i never compare patriotism with Nazism. But i know what you're talking we were also on fascistic side by the time of WW2 and almost 60 years later there are some people 'living in the past' who marks as Nazis etc . It funny cos those people here made same evil deeds like Nazis but they were on victorious side after WW2 and they claimed to (re)write history. I never blamed Germans for WW2 cos even if system is wrong the patriotism should always 
                    live , without that pride and honor of who you are are where you came from you're not able to call yourself human , you're just opportunistic garbage who used someones misery for your own goals. As long the definition of humans is the social being ,the second social circuit (family is first) is affiliation to nation, that's just nature law . There is nothing wrong in patriotism which was used many times in bad thing like in WW2.

Too many optimism is two bladed sword . Overvalue yourself and there is sure thing you'll fail smiley
                    • Nice conversation...From Football we went to Hitler huh .... PFFF if Greek nabs won China we would have had some more chances ffs... don't underestimate your opponent :'(