FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• [flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/sQZuidKexBQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

omg I think that Borg drone this can't pass with 3 lifes
    • grrrrrr, these games are so annoying

• grrrrrr, these games are so annoying

no...they are awesome....it's so fun when you need to be more then machine to pass sth like that
        I had long ago played game like this....it was pain in rectum but after losing tons of nerves I finished it  cool

hehe watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MySzy1CSVAM

Old games from early 90es are far harder then this new shit....ah I played n1 and n2 and contra and some others from this list
        good old days  :'(
        • I haven't played any of these games  smiley

I grew up with the SNES with Zelda - A Link to the Past, Bomberman and Super Mario World  tongue

• I haven't played any of these games  smiley

I grew up with the SNES with Zelda - A Link to the Past, Bomberman and Super Mario World  tongue

hehe that means you're young  cool
            Yeah i played these too...

street fighter II,donkey kong,MK series...ahhh many great games from super nintendo
            but i played shit from commodore64 also ...

but yes..it's true..I remember battletoads and GnG as gift from hell,for obssessed people
            battletoads really are the hardest thing i ever played there is no doubt what is hardest shit of all time 

and there is game on n4..i didnt played it but maybe someone of you played sth similiar...game called rollcage stage II from PS one.....that game with superfast cars on pencil*** wide roads...wicked laugh
            • Uh uh, kiddies talk about "old" games.  tongue

• Uh uh, kiddies talk about \"old\" games.  tongue

Quiet pa  tongue

I didn't lie when i told i was child gaming prodigy (when i was 5or six i started already)
                i started early playing all shit on all consoles/early pc etc
                till PS one...there I was .hmm godlike ...playing local tournaments (back then there werent online gaming)
                and when PS 2 came out i stopped my gaming career ...i played a bit PC but nothin serious
                after many years i started to play again ...GTA4 UT and some shit like that  cool

• I can count on my age. smiley

For example, I played this game (click on image):

on that thing (click on image):

Just amazing. smiley
                  • ohh I totally forgot that I had an Amiga 64 too laugh
                    but I think I played with the SNES of my parents before my uncle gave us the commodore tongue
                    • Amiga 64? What's that? Did you mean C64?

@Topic: I grew up with Amiga 500; A500+ & A1200!  grin

I missed them...