FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Gamer Tag: RazoR
    Nationality: Sweden
    Xfire:ExcellencE
    Old Gamer Tags: GTx Razer, R9 I SpecraL, AoD VapoR, AoD RazoR, IPCI Mantainance, I9I Apocalypse (oldest gamertag: "SpunchingFragelite93827")
    Former Clans: "GTx", "R9 I" "AoD", "IPCI", "I9I"
    How did you find us?:Inspiration from Youtube aswell as ingame, watched all youtube videos of Hawken and thuga and followed them ingame aswell as some games with them.
    How active are you?: Playing Every day!
    How will you contribute to our clan?:Bring back the skullz GTA 4 Policy being the best clan ever made in IV!

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

Since when do you play GTA 4?: 2012
    Favorite weapons?:MP5 and UZI the best for shutting down nabs laugh
    Clan War Experience?:Yes from many 2v2's 3v3's and even 5v5's
    Private Matches Experience?: Many 1v1's has been played, many with no success and many with success!
    Evaluate yourself. ( ../10 )?:  8/10

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games right now?: Yes i play oldschool games like BF3 COD4, WOW, DOTA2, LOL. Hearthstone, Heroes of the storm aswell as many other shooter games like CSS and CS GO (im not active in CS  anymore.)
    Which games did you play before and for how long?:  BF3, about 3 years, WoW since 6 years back, and all the other games above i played back an forth for mabey 2 - 3 years.
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : I personally think i am a good Photoshopper and i make good banners aswell as decent video editing with effects. due to my pc i cant make so efficient video editing as others with Nasa pc's laugh
    Any comments?: I would really like to join Skullz cuz back in 2013 i was so taken by the style you guys played aswell as the way you contributed to this clan and i feel like i really have a chance!
    Suggestions?: Please make the right choice smiley tongue
    • Hey RazoR,

are you active in V?
      • Just to my excitement, does OP has a portuguese ip?  :-?
        • fake names and proxy gg
          • nt
            • No. smiley

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.