FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Gamer Tag:  ElektroNIK
    Nationality:  Ukranian but leave in Portugal
    Xfire:  elektronik1990  Skype: komayev    ICQ: 204497
    Old Gamer Tags:  -----
    Former Clans:  KOM, since 24 may 2006. I was founder of  KOM clan. i closed clan in Abril 2012
    How did you find us?:  on youtube. i like how u play clan war and i shoosed ur clan
    How active are you?:  all days 12.00-24.00
    How will you contribute to our clan?:  play clan wars, make movies, etc...

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

Since when do you play GTA 4?: I playd only single player in 2009 with 20 fps
    Favorite weapons?:  m4, ak47, sniper, deagle (in gta san andreas)
    Clan War Experience?:  since 2006 I had played many-many clan wares (3*3 - 6*6) in gta san andreas
    Private Matches Experience?:  I am good on long and medium range. On short range all depends of fortune and weapon type, but I am good in PVP, shure
    Evaluate yourself. ( ../10 )?:  8/10

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games right now?: Gta san andreas multiplayer (sa-mp and mta), vice city multiplayer, liberty unleashed (multiplayer for gta3), gta 2 multiplayer. I HAD PLAYED AND PLAY NOW ALL MULTIPLAYERS FOR GRAND THEFT AUTO (UNLESS GTA 4)
    Which games did you play before and for how long?: since 2004 i play counter strike. since 2006 i play gta san andreas online.
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : I am good moviemaker (use sony vegas/after effects/3d max/cinema 4d), i like to do fragmovies and promo for variouse servers (work#1  work#2  work#3  work#4)
    Any comments?:  I newer had played gta 4 multiplayer, but now I am searching new clan, active clan for play together on publics and CW. Now I must search and enter clan beacouse at and of this month I go buy new powerfull computer and buy gta4 on steam. Than i need to enter clan for put clan tag on beaguining on nick name. In October I will have new PC and i will play all days if it will be needed. All you think that I am lammer in GTA4, but it isnt true, I play GTA San Andreas 6 years and this 2 games are very similar and have identyc tactics/skills. I shure that in 1 week i go study all stuff in gta4 multiplayer and my skill will be OK, 100%
    Suggestions?:  If you acept me I will make frag movies for clan^^

my frag movie (gta san andreas + gta vc + gta 3)

PS: I hope u will accept me and i will not disappoint u^^
    • Zdoroven'ki buly!

Our skill expectations were always very high, probably higher than in any other GTA IV clan but meanwhile friendship became equally important. We have to be sure that you are eager to become one of the best individually and as team.

I didn't play San Andreas multiplayer intensively but I can say that you can't compare it with GTA IV MP. I highly doubt you can reach a proper skill level in a week while we often denied players with years of experience in IV.

Since you are new in IV as well, I guess nobody in the clan knows you, so there is no "long-time friend"-bonus.

So, your chances to join us are at 0 right now. Before you even bought the game, there is no chance we even consider accepting you.

Have fun with the game though, it's probably the only good 3rd person shooter ever to exist.
      • is it possible to change nick name in gta 4 if i have gta4 in steam ?

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.