FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• -[ huh GENERAL huh ]-

Gamer Tag : D1RTY-DTS
    Where are you from? : Norway
    Old nicks and old clans : I was a member of one of the biggest clans on GTA IV on PS3 called D1RTY12. Also been member of D1RTY12's Red Dead Redemption branch called D WILD BUNCH.
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ): Nope, but I can fix that.
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : I saw you on the Max Payne 3 PC leaderboards.
    Are you active? : Yes, I am active daily!
    Your Favorite modes? : TDM and Turf Wars
    Time zone and Location : GMT +1 Norway
    How will you contribute to our clan? : I will always be available and I play almost daily.

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : Since release 2008
    You got other gamertags? : PS3: Dts95 and D1RTY-DTS. Xbox: DannyMadMan. PC: D1RTY-DTS
    Favorite weapons? : SMG
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : Kill as much people as possible.
    Evaluate yourself. ( ../10 )? : 9/10? tongue

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? : Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption, Battlefield 3. Im a real R* fanboy!
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : Yes, I go to a media school where we make movies, photoshop etc. You can check out some of my work here: http://www.youtube.com/DaNieL8Productions and here is my gaming channel: http://www.youtube.com/Vulture7Gameplay
    Any comments? : I used to play alot of PS3 with my old clan D1RTY12, but I build a new PC for Max Payne 3 so I don't play much PS3 anymore. I hope I will get a trail smiley I play free aim btw.
    Suggestions? : nope
    • Ohai

well i watched a bit ur vids and searched a bit on the web about u and it looks like u clean and aint a noob  shocked
      i would say the best way to get known each other is add me and thuga on social club for some mp3 matches
      btw do u use more then 1 hdd to record ur games or how u get so many fps and u picked the skullz clan because of my epic emblem , didnt u ?  tongue
      • Hello!
        I just added you and Thuga on Social Club.
        btw do u use more then 1 hdd to record ur games or how u get so many fps
        Im not quite sure what you mean here. Do you mean what program I use? On PS3 i  got a Hauppauge HD PVR and I use the full version of Fraps on PC.

Of course I chose The Skullz for your epic emblem! The emblem looks really good! Can't wait to play with you! wink
        • Response?
          • Forget it. Unproffesional!
            • We aren't professional, we are friends who want to have good matches.

My first impression of you was good but then I saw this www.youtube.com/watch?v=HURv6ozcBjk

gl in future though

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.