FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Gamer Tag : Bananenshaker, X1 Banana (deleted accs.) new : BananenShaka
    Where are you from? : Germany/Turkey
    Old nicks and old clans : /
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ): Deleted, not using it anymore (if needable im gonna do : bananashaka)
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : I've heard about "TheSkullz" as I saw Imperials videos
    Are you active? : yea
    Your Favorite modes? :  tdm
    Time zone and Location : (UTC+01:00) Berlin
    How will you contribute to our clan? : bring it on with all i can do

GTA 4

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : since 2009
    You got other gamertags? : X1 Bananenshaker
    Favorite weapons? : mp5 , uzi
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : rushin / hiding
    Evaluate yourself. ( ../10 )? : 7.8

Others

Do you play other games? : Crysis 2, Max Payne3 (not working yet) red dead redemption , PES/FIFA (11-12)
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : simply frag movies, with some nicely effects
    Any comments? : if i wont get accepted i still wish you guys luck, continue this clan! ps : wish me luck!  wink
    Suggestions? : go buy GTA V ! >:)

(I was inactive in middle of 2009)
    • if i remeber u correct  , i say no , dont take it personal
      • If Velo remembers you correctly, I say no. Otherwise add some (active) ISI members and annoy them until they play with you. x)
        • I will do my best ( will add you Velozity ) i really dont know you so much but maybe you know me  rolleyes lets play some rounds and have fun together maybe you will change your decision yea?  laugh
          • I remember him too.. gonna say no. but still play with some active members. smiley
            • this guy is fake, the real " X1Bananenshaker's name is Chris, not Markus  tongue You failed bro  laugh laugh

• I seriously need to do more productive things in my life.

http://oi50.tinypic.com/29m2lhg.jpg
                • le epicfail.com

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.