FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

leoalby94 [DENIED]

• Subject : " leoalby94 " Application
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-[ huh GENERAL huh ]-

Gamer Tag : leoalby94
    Where are you from? : Italy.
    Old nicks and old clans : BOD leo94
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ): leoalby94
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : watching videos on YouTube.
    Are you active? : yes smiley .
    Your Favorite modes? : Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
    Time zone and Location : Italy (UTC+1:00) Roma.
    How will you contribute to our clan? : I will do my best to win and have fun.

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : about November 2009 =)
    You got other gamertags? : nope
    Favorite weapons? : Mp5 and Sniper tongue
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : be unpredictable for the enemies
    Evaluate yourself. ( ../10 )? : 8.5/10

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? : Battlefield Bad Company 2.
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : yeah
    Any comments? : nope laugh laugh
    • Tbh you are a stalker that wears my character model and follows me to every lobby that I enter. Ingame you even run behind me and try to do the same shit that I do, even if I just fuck around. So a big DENIED from me.
      • Ok.. thanks for your opinion.
        • Well, looks like I won't get any sleep until my words are posted...

Leo, you are a very good guy, I've always told that to everyone (last time, 2 days ago in ISI private matches).
          But, at the same time, you seems to be obsessed by our clan: copying Imp's player model was not a good choice (just like I hate when I see other clans wearing a skull bandanna smiley ) ...

You're not a bad player, but skill isn't everything: to join our clan you must show your own style, be original in some way.

Anyway, let me say this (I know I will be kicked from ISI!): you aren't losing that much! laugh GTA is dead and clans are fucking useless!!!

I can give you some big advices: stop following ISI members, stop wearing Imp's clothes, don't join other 10 clans like Dark or Scocci did, continue to play and come back in a few months (maybe after summer). If there will still be ppl in GTA and ISI are alive, you could apply again (if interested!). And this time you'll have more chances. wink

• Anyway, let me say this (I know I will be kicked from ISI!): you aren't losing that much! laugh GTA is dead and clans are fucking useless!!!

Oh no!!!
            • Ok .. I realized my errors that I made .. In my opinion I think the biggest error was to copy Imperial's character. Still I must tell the truth. At first I was dressed like him because I admired him very much .. just watching some YouTube videos .. but then I did not think of any way injure Imp. I'm so sorry .. That concludes the topic. Thanks a lot for the disponibility.. .

• Oh no!!!

Drown the witch with a heavy stone stuck on his legs!

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.