FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Subject : " Your Nick " Application-akbar
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-[ huh GENERAL huh ]-

Gamer Tag :akbarthegamer
    Where are you from? :india ahmedabad
    Old nicks and old clans :nope
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ):akbarthegamer cool
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? :watching the videos shocked
    Are you active? :yes grin
    Your Favorite modes? :dm and tdm rulez!!
    Time zone and Location :india/asia!ahmedabad
    How will you contribute to our clan? :i will respect other player and keep being a pro shooter

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? :1 and a half year(almost 2 years)
    You got other gamertags? :nope tongue
    Favorite weapons? :mp5/smg
    What's your tactic in a TDM? :fuck em all!! cool
    Evaluate yourself. ( ../10 )? :10/10 laugh

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? :mw2
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? :yes just started making videos of gta4 cool
    Any comments? :nope
    • I don't know you but some clan members said your attitude is somewhat bad. If you still want to give it a try just add some clan members on GfWL and play with them.
      • hey impeial. i m sorry for this complaint but i think only thuga dont accept me e teases me alot cause i m indian and i pwned him in 1vs1.i feel very bad when he teases me when i m m in a match he blast off all time iwd rpg and i cnt scor:( so i dnt have any probs wid ur clan members just thuga is like this. i oath that if i will be in ur clan i respect all player!! cool
        • no thuga u just cheated me off u didnt told me bfore the match that it was the 3RD 1VS1 and i was a lagger bfore now i said to u that i just fixed my net and purchased a new graphic card too!! tongue

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.