FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Re: CrossRoadb

• -[ huh GENERAL huh ]-

Nickname : CrossRoadb
    Where you from? : Italy
    Old nicks and old clans : YouGotOwnByJim, ToXiK GhOsT
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ): hotpursuit99
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : watched imperial, claws and Thuga Videos  
    Are you active? : Yep, Of Course
    Your Favorite games? : GTA 4 , Mw2, CoD Bo, CoD 4, Battlefield Bad Company 2/Bad company 2 Vietnam
    Time zone and Location : (GTM+1) Milano
    How will you contribute to our clan? : I will always skullz if they need me and want me.

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : 1 Year and 2 Months  
    What's your latest gamertag? : no latest gamertag. I used  or CrossRoadb or YouGotOwnByJim
    You got other gamertags? : ThE ToXiK GhOsT
    Favorite weapons? : Mp5, Desert Eagle, and KNIFE
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : trying to make a team work that can win.
    Evaluate yourself. 9.5/10  

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? : Yes: CoD 4, CoD Mw2, CoD Bo and Battlefield Bad Company 2/ Bad Company 2 Vietnam  
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : Nope
    Any comments? : Nope.
    Suggestions? : Nope.
    • De-De-De-De Nied !!!!!!  cool
      • wow denied wh??
        • because i'am iSz LorD?? ok
          • sorry wrath with all my respect .. if you stop to say I'm okay .. maybe cheater cheater I am not! only because they are always first? I do good just because he scores with others? and this means that I am cheater? ok for you and if so! but one thing I think about it they are not cheater so if you want me in your clan is fine with me but I have to give respect and do not say so in the case cheater! I do not say this to you. second are not you think the Lord I'm sorry but I am another person. tell me, what problems do you have against me? tell me so I want to solve them .. I'm not going to call me cheater and not give me names that I heard! be bothered I'm Italian? I do not understand .. well know that there are x your clan .. and still know that cheaters are not really thinking about what you want. thanks and hello
            • Dude! the Proof is here what Thuga posted. ModMyGta.com??  ??? and i dont have anything against you.

And we dont take cheaters in this clan. Like they say " ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER ". P3AC3
              • NOT MY MOD GTA.COM DeathMatch MOD FOR WIN AND ALWAYS BE ONE I DO NOT USE THE MOD MOD USE THAT YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE USE IN A DARK MODE FREE TRUTHFULLY NOT GIVE A SHIT FOR USE IN DeathMatch MOD MOD I DO NOT WANT TO USE ALSO BECAUSE IF THOSE WERE FOR DeathMatch MOD I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE THE SCREEN OTHERWISE .. Think what you like WRATH ..
                • lord, levati dal cazzo tu e tutti gli amichetti tuoi.

(transl.: lord, get the fuck out and take your little friends with you.)
                  • Actually this gave me the chance to see each one of his screenshots and reading the chat parts...So I was right in not fully trust DarkM as well...
                    That's disappointing me.
                    • ok wrath only one thing I want to tell: if I were cheating I would not be here asking to get into your clan ..

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.