FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Re: barti673

• NOTE: I HAVEN'T GOT GTA IV, BUT I'VE GOT EFLC THEN I'M NOT PARTICIPATE IN GTA IV MATCHES

-[ huh GENERAL huh ]-

Gamer Tag : barti673
    Where are you from? : Poland
    Old nicks and old clans : No
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ): barti673
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : From ColinWii videos, also i played with Thuga in TBoGT and Oracle in TLaD
    Are you active? : Every day from 14:00 to 21:30 (GMT +1 24hrs time)
    Your Favorite modes? : Team Deathmatch or Deathmatch
    Time zone and Location : GMT +1 / Berlin, Warsaw
    How will you contribute to our clan? : I think im good player, so i want join to our clan. I think the clan games make my skill better and more fun with playing on ISI tag

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : Since August '08, but i bought EfLC in April '10
    You got other gamertags? : No
    Favorite weapons? : TLaD: Micro-SMG TBoGT: P90, Advanced MG, .44 Pistol
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : Coming to dots on radar and dancing with WASD
    Evaluate yourself. ( ../10 )? : 7/10

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? : AssaultCube, NFS, Sims, FIFA
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? :Yes,i making graphics or websites for mobile phones(iPhone)
    Any comments? : I know im only 11 years old but i think young players are too god than older gamers, i play every day and i am ussualy third or second in TBoGT matches or first and second in TLaD matches. Want example? In today match i join at TBoGT TDM in end and i was second in my team with 9 kills/4 deaths. Im not cheater.
    Suggestions? : Everything is perfect smiley
    • 11 years old is too young for the clan. Also we are not really active in GTA anymore because no one keep up with us so it's not really challenging. If you think you can equate your age with your skill then add some ISIs at Windows Live and come play this weekend, we maybe do some private matches. You need to show some serious skill though, 9 Deaths 4 Kills doesn't really sound like a huge kill streak to me  rolleyes

• 11 years old is too young for the clan. Also we are not really active in GTA anymore because no one keep up with us so it's not really challenging. If you think you can equate your age with your skill then add some ISIs at Windows Live and come play this weekend, we maybe do some private matches. You need to show some serious skill though, 9 Deaths 4 Kills doesn't really sound like a huge kill streak to me  ::)

Thx for reply. But no 9deaths/4kills but 9kills/4deaths laugh On few map(ex. Airport in TLAD) i've got awsome 11 kill streaks, really. I playing GTA only 4fun but i think my skills are good. I plqyed Deathmatch on TLaD i am first with 1500$(second place 900$). I am diferrent good on different maps(or weapons). My mouse not very well but i plan to buy better mouse.

PS. Thuga - add me to friends in GfWL

• My mouse not very well but i plan to buy better mouse.
          Whoever thinks a mouse makes someone better, is definitely not made for a clan, imho.
          I played IV mostly with my 15??? Saitek Notebook Mouse with 400 dpi.
          And the thing about your age is another story...
          • I don't think better mouse makes better player, but my mouse is in very bad condition. I plan to buy new mouse, specially for gamers. BTW. Someone spamming me about application to ISI and 1vs1 match. I am better with next days. Thx
            • IMO a good mouse needed with a good mat ... i wouldn't change my G5 for anything laugh
                • I often give my opinion about others skills in here but i gotta say that you need a lot of training to join here...still
                  • I know my skills is not very good, i know i'm not make headshots, but i train hard on player match or/and with my friend luxus(Also on ranked). I improve my skill in next days. Don't worry.
                    • We are just no clan that takes unskilled players and then teaches them how to play, we expect high skill in all situations from our recruits. You are not what we searching for. Denied.

Here you see how we play and that was some months ago so we are even better now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VTLX-OyBgU

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.