FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

ZUBIDAT - [DENIED]

• Gamer Tag : TNT ZUBIDAT
    Where are you from? : ISRAEL
    Old nicks and old clans : ZUBIDATMOSAA & TNT ZUBIDAT
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ):tntzubidat
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : i know guitar a long time
    Are you active? : i am active again
    Your Favorite modes? : TDM
    Time zone and Location : GMT +1 Europe Time
    How will you contribute to our clan? : i will kill everyone who gets in my way

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : NOVAMBER 2008
    You got other gamertags? : just TNT ZUBIDAT and zubidatmosaa
    Favorite weapons? : SMG
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : KILL PPL WITH TEAM WORK
    Evaluate yourself. ( ../10 )? : u can evaluate me

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? : for now i play also modern warfare 2
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : no
    Any comments? : no
    Suggestions? : no
    • I already told zubi that we have a lot of members at the moment, so not sure if we will take more recruits by now. Nice, though,  to see you active in IV again zubi, I'm sure we can have some nice matches together like in the old days smiley
      • Hmm I don't think we're big in numbers and it's better we have more clanmates for privatematches/training 5 on 5 would be great smiley
        • Pff. The Skullz your number-two choice after [W]'s and you callin every1 "noob" whos using M4 in powerfull match...I can't respect you. But my opinion doesn't count... wink

• Pff. The Skullz your number-two choice after [W]'s and you callin every1 \"noob\" whos using M4 in powerfull match...I can't respect you. But my opinion doesn't count... wink

If you want Assault battle just call me ,I'm one of few here who preferred it more then SMG 

And if you want rockets , just install Q3 Arena(good old game) ,set Fatal Instinct (map) and call me  cool
            probably the best experience for rockets in any game  undecided
            • Nay, RPG suxx!

I dont't much like ppl they annoying other players without know them. Especially if they are just semi-nabs like me...that's all. wink But I better be quiet now! It's an apply thread, no spam...yeah, yeah!

Good luck Zubi!  cool

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.