FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Gamer Tag : Slayerbooja
    Where are you from? : Australia
    Old nicks and old clans : Slayerbooja clans TnC's and KTC's
    Xfire: lordnick005
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : I am friends with gtamissions and in BGF ISI IMPZ joined  and he was good
    Are you active? : yes
    Your Favorite modes? : DM, TDM, RACE, FREE MODE
    Time zone and Location :UTC/GMT +10 hours Sydney
    How will you contribute to our clan? Assult
    • This application looks either made pretty hasty or you are younger than 21. What happened to those old clans? They were created by yourself?
      • Sorry im just lazy TnC stands for Thenightclan and KTC i made but didnt like it standed for Killer Team clan
        • and i was their best in tnc umm im going away for 3 days so i wont be on ok so if u wana give me test then well cool cya
          • Hey umm can i do some training with you guys to see if im in lawl?
            • I guess it'll be very difficult due to your time zone.
              • Yea umm ill try on sunday for me cause i play 6 hrs cause i dont have to go to work lawl
                • hm Claws is right, the thing is, a clan should play together regularly. Our clan members live in the time zones between GMT+0 and GMT+2. So if you often play in the evening till late at night it could work. Add us at LIVE anyways and we will see if you are good enough in the first place.
                  • Thanks ISI's for my first 2 games yes i did not do well but ill improve with you guys as traniers thanks so much once again ill be on the same time tomorrow ok goodbye
                    • how did u think of my first traning session ISI's who i played with

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.