FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Subject : GreenY Application
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-[ huh GENERAL huh ]-

Gamer Tag : G GreenY
    Where are you from? : The Netherlands
    Old nicks and old clans : G GreenY & C l C GrIm
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ): grootfaam134
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : i know guitar a long time
    Are you active? : i am active again
    Your Favorite modes? : kill people
    Time zone and Location : GMT +1 Europe Time
    How will you contribute to our clan? : i will kill everyone who gets in my way

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : since the start
    You got other gamertags? : only G GreenY & C l C GrIm
    Favorite weapons? : SMG
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : kill everyone
    Evaluate yourself. ( ../10 )? : u can evaluate me

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? : for now i play also modern warfare 2
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : no
    Any comments? : no
    Suggestions? : no
    • The Fleeing Dutchman is back laugh

Just kidding mate, nice to see this application. I guess it depends on your activity during the next weeks now, you no doubt have some skills smiley

One background question though. What's up with your C l C membership? Did you tell them that you are out or you just had no contact with them? They maybe come back when the Episodes are out (who knows  tongue) so I'd like to have this clear. I don't want C l C to be mad or sth.
      • well i dont have contact annymore and i think its better to not disturb them since they are all polish and i not i just need a good europe clan

• well i dont have contact annymore and i think its better to not disturb them since they are all polish and i not i just need a good europe clan
          Hehe, I can imagine being in a clan full of Kurwas isn't so good. wink
          We gotta play some more matches together, so I can make my personal decision. tongue
          -----------------------------
          EDIT: +1
          • -1 fleeding dutchman, I still remember u runnin away from me on my other nick smiley make ur decision, cause as I see it - u r welcome in both clans.

BTW - Oracle, I dont recon u, so dont u say anything bout me or my fellas.

• -1 fleeding dutchman, I still remember u runnin away from me on my other nick smiley make ur decision, cause as I see it - u r welcome in both clans.

BTW - Oracle, I dont recon u, so dont u say anything bout me or my fellas.

Oracle was just making fun, no offense.
              • Hi Garfield, how're you doing mate?

Of course we don't want to steal your teammates, but looks like C l C is no longer active in IV, so Greeny is making his choice.
                At least, that's what I think.
                • omg garfield why? sad and that running was long time ago tongue i need time to learn from better players and now i did i was very very long gone i think from summer i didnt play cause i need break but i need new chances.
                  i will post some screenshots of me here so u can follow me
                  • Yo worst, im cool. Chillin, studying etc. If it comes to GTA-I told ya all already in other topic that Chaos is going back to GTA when TLaD goes out, and just as I said (also what worst said) its your choice GreenY what to do now.
                    Lookin forward to some CW/PCW on GTA
                    • lol @ that, btw can't remember who sent me that.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.