FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Elgydium's Application
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nickname : elgydium
    Where you from? : Greece, Athens
    Old nicks and old clans :  Im still the leader of PC side in The exiles over at gtaforums, we came 3rd this year
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ):  backtrap, elgydium
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : from ISI Delka, he's an old friend, and greek like me, i can team up good with this guy wink
    Are you active? : addicted
    Your Favorite games? : Of all the 52 i own, i'd say gta iv, All COD, and red faction.
    Time zone and Location :  +2 GMT, Greece
    How will you contribute to our clan? :  Well, i'm a student in architecture, i'm really good with GFX and anything around it. I'm also really good in GTA. I've been playing since day one, and today makes it 1year and 1month smiley

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : Well just what i've stated above and long enough to know how to deflect RPG rockets standing still wink
    What's your latest gamertag? : there has been only one all this time "elgydium", maybe some of your aliases have heard of me in all this time.
    You got other gamertags? : NO.
    Favorite weapons? : MP5 shoots good at a fair good distance and M4 as it shoots a bit further but at a slower rate if u can actually hear the gunshots. (i can talk about all the weapons around here)
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : Boy i can go on and on. But the most efficient in a DM is to shoot anything that moves, always use MP5 and turn around all corners like in CS. In a TDM the best would be to outrun the enemy that would mean only 2 things: go in swarms or around the enemy, surrounding them.
    Evaluate yourself. Good, average, excellent ( ../10 )? : I'm not modest so 9.5, i'm really sry smiley

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? : borderlands and dirt 2
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : yeah GFX,signatures and banners, besides i'm starting now with a friend a web design site, but i have to w8 to get my nixon D80. Photographer and student in architecture, mid thru. Also good with BBcodes.
    Any comments? : Read this soon and evaluate me so we can get on with it wink
    Suggestions? : Tell Delka to aim higher wink (metaphor, in game and IRL)
    • Eh nick sounds familiar ,but i really don't know for sure did i met you before .
      And that's weird cos you told you play much ...

anyway...see ya in game..add as on xfire if you have it...or add us as friends in GTA ...

see ya soon smiley

.....PS : hahaha another greek...we have 2 french nabs..two germans...pfff..i'll talk to noobie if i see him...i can't be only croat here
      • Bah another Greek...  ;D

But i need to say that's a great presentation, and i want to know more about you !

add me on xfire, let's talk, show us ur game skills, u already showed ur GFX skills  :)

Great Apply, i keep an eye on...

Edit*

Is i already played with u ?? Did u saw Raven or Markoo somewhere on GTA IV ?
        • thx guys, really appreciate the positive feedback. I can really get a hang of this.
          here are some of the stuff i did, and also my other gang's forum.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Exiles_Forum/index/ [EDIT: we are upgrading mirrors ATM.]

p.s. the avatar is made by me ofc. as a token of my wannabe here. wink

Edit*

Is i already played with u ?? Did u saw Raven or Markoo somewhere on GTA IV ?

yep sure did. im trying to connect to virus733. we're on teamspeak and mafya Smiley
          • There're many clans on gta, What you think about us ? our gameplay ?

Or if you want, What's your motivation to join us and no another nab clan ?

Btw Delkanab, write your gay opinion too.
            • ".....PS : hahaha another greek...we have 2 french nabs..two germans...pfff..i'll talk to noobie if i see him...i can't be only croat here"

If you find another croat, i kick you from the clan.
              • Are you feeling threatened Markoo ?

• I can say that he was better than i last saw him and i didn't know about those other skills lipsrsealed shocked.But as i told him we take good players so if he really want to get in the Clan he must train more and show some real scores...Nothing more from me m8...???? huh?! cool

• There're many clans on gta, What you think about us ? our gameplay ?

Or if you want, What's your motivation to join us and no another nab clan ?

Btw Delkanab, write your gay opinion too.

your damn good, you get them' headshots to the notch.

i just have to train a bit more to get the best of me. I'm still a little low on agility as my hand shakes at times, but with a little training in TDMs, i'll make it in no time.

Raven, i havent played against u yet, but i sure kicked some [glow=red,2,300]Impz[/glow] ass laugh
                    • If you call killing someone from 2nd row ass kicking....your 17/18 score sucked for sure nab smiley

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.