FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Subject : " Sintho " Application
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-[ huh GENERAL huh ]-

Nickname :AbledSintho
    Where you from? :italy
    Old nicks and old clans :n/a
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ):Sintho
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? :ISI Claws
    Are you active? :yes,generally after 7pm
    Your Favorite games? :half life,farcry,hitman,gtr2,gothic,gta 3/4
    Time zone and Location :gmtch-1
    How will you contribute to our clan? :assault soldier

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? :from 16/01/09
    What's your latest gamertag? :AbledSintho
    You got other gamertags? :n/a
    Favorite weapons? :malee & smg
    What's your tactic in a TDM? :uhm,first line attack hidden anemy
    Evaluate yourself. Good, average, excellent ( ../10 )? :7/10

-[ huh COD huh ]-

How long have you been playing COD? :n/a
    Which parts of COD do/did you play? :
    What's your latest gamertag? :
    Favorite weapons? :
    What's your tactic in a TDM? :
    Evaluate yourself. Good, average, excellent ( ../10 )? :

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? :sometimes fallout 3
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? :videos
    Any comments? :n/a
    Suggestions? :n/a
    • I know you.You play often .

I remember that you're a friend of T l k ii ll ll a

You know the drill. train with us,prove yourself and earn your ISI tag smiley
      • i'm really very happy,

because my way for become a real skullz seems to be all to climb,but not closed !
        this of gta IV is my first contact with multiplayer games.

I have a bit of experience into tdm (more than 900 games) and only in this last months i can make something of good into rapport kills/death because i start this adventure (gta IV) with an oxe card of pc.

i have more to do for to be a better player,I know, but sometimes (expecially when i have to fight against some 'iron-head' that nedd one undred bullets 4 to die) I think that skill isnt,the only important thing.
        we have to talk about hardware/connection characteristics too...

see you , Sintho

• Héhé, longtime i know Sintho, we played together at the beginning, great player, we should train together to train yours skillz...

Add me on GWFL : ISI Raven

Cya soon  smiley
          • hey man you really very good with me smiley ,and i dont forget my promises...so we can smash more other bones togheter - lets do this !!!

have a nice day and tx 4 to add me as a friend  wink
            • Of course I know him too, we're the only Italians playing ranked (there was the very good Jacopolupo too, but now he's playing Rambo somewhere smiley ).

Good luck Sintho. wink

• Of course I know him too, we're the only Italians playing ranked (there was the very good Jacopolupo too, but now he's playing Rambo somewhere smiley ).

Good luck Sintho. wink

Hehe Jacopo , my favorite prey , he was always trying to defeat me cool I'm good with him but we were mostly on opposite side of aims (unlucky for him)  grin

He had some weekend free ,he told me that he is proud to announce that he uses *real guns*  laugh

Lets hope he wont miss change GTA enemas from his army buddies  grin
                or we have sth crazy on news to watch

PS : Sintho i think I got you on my friend list on other account
                • ciao Claws  laugh
                  looking the general ranked charts,remember that a day,i was thinking to be the first italian player...

but the dream was broken when i know you,and one thing is become real -i'm not the first italian player !!!

(and in your case ,not only in the charts)

tx for support me
                  • hi guys,

i have to add some little things  to my request,about missed or wrong parts :

age >18 years

xfire profile :sinth0 (with last as zero)

its all , have fun , and

bye bye  tongue
                    • I have played many matches with Sintho lately (even if not these very last days)...
                      He's improved a lot and my vote is +1 to take him as a recruit (of course not as a Master).

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.