FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• (First of all, I know some of you may laugh now. But hey, at least I give it a try tongue)
    -[ huh GENERAL huh ]-

Nickname : C0linWii
    Age : 14 (I'm not a typical "kid". Most people say that I act really mature.)
    Where you from? : Germany
    Old nicks and old clans : If you accept me, my old clan will be "NMW² - No Modded Weapons"
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ): c0linwii
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : ISI Delka aka The Obl1v1on
    Are you active? : Definitely. I play average 5 hours each day.
    Your Favorite games? : GTA IV. I play nothing else at the moment.
    Time zone and Location : GMT +2 (Central Europe Daylight / Summer Time)
    How will you contribute to our clan? : Taking care of my True Skill

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : Xbox 360 version since Dec' 08 - PC version since May '09
    What's your latest gamertag? : NMW ColinWii
    You got other gamertags? : C0linWii
    Favorite weapons? : MP5, M4 and Combat Shotgun (I never use shotguns, though.)
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : Dancing with my fingers on my W, A, S, and D buttons while aiming for the enemys' brain.
    Evaluate yourself. Good, average, excellent ( ../10 )? : Good 8/10

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? : Nope.
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : Advanced Video Editing, HTML and Photoshop skills. Basic PHP skills.
    Any comments? : I know that at every match I get way too many deaths. I'll try to improve that.
    Suggestions? : Nope.
    • I say that u're a good player, but i have no opinion, if u suitable to clan..

as always - neutral
      • lol, Ok, this guy showed nice skills, nice scores, but it seems it's not regular, some matches u can finish last, some u can finish 1st...

Of course, i know u since like 2 days, so we need more matches to judge ur real skills.

Cya in game nab.
        • As for me, I thought you were worse than this. smiley
          You can show good skills sometimes, but as Raven said you can totally suck in other matches.

You are a nice player, and you will be a good one if you train more... not more time but quality, you have to train with top players.

I can't give a positive right now.
          • Yea you have some skills but you need training!...BTW ISI Delka , Delka FL and The Obl1v1on are 1 guy...k0l0s GRT  ;D
            • Hey Sup with Colin ??

U nabs Skulliz, talk about him, show me what u think about him, except he's noob, i already know that  kiss

• Hey Sup with Colin ??

U nabs Skulliz, talk about him, show me what u think about him, except he's noob, i already know that  kiss
                I think they don't want to. :/
                • Pfff, other applications (like Sintho) are still "hanging"... those Skullz don't take things seriously...  tongue

• Pfff, other applications (like Sintho) are still \"hanging\"... those Skullz don't take things seriously...  tongue

true true
                    we should play some DMs with candidates just to test progress then we will decide next step smiley
                    • I think we should make a decision now.

Little Colin is getting better and better; I think he trained a lot (as we told him) and this is clearly in front of our very eyes.

Said that, you can guess what is my vote, but I won't write here before you do.  tongue

PLS SAY SOMETHING! smiley

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.