FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Re: klimzo - []

• ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
             Klimzo Apply
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-[ huh GENERAL huh ]-

Nickname : klimzo
    Where you from? : im from Denmark
    Old nicks and old clans :this is the first
    Xfire ( required to be a Skullz ): klimzo
    How did you hear about "The Skullz"? : ISI thuga
    Are you active? : often, after school im online.
    Your Favorite games? : grand theft auto 4.
    Time zone and Location : Denmark/copenhagen +01
    How will you contribute to our clan? : use all what i got to prevend respect grin

-[ huh GTA 4 huh ]-

How long have you been playing GTA 4? : i started playing 2 - 3 months, then my computer f**ked then i buyed a new some months later, and i have played 1 week on my new computer, need some training to be good as i was.
    What's your latest gamertag? : klimzo
    You got other gamertags? : Jarcuba and jalle.
    Favorite weapons? : smg, m4 and sniper
    What's your tactic in a TDM? : move right and left while im shooting there heads
    Evaluate yourself. Good, average, excellent ( ../10 )? : 7  :D

-[ huh OTHERS huh ]-

Do you play other games? :
    Do you have skills in real life like making videos, websites, banners or signatures etc? : i make music and videos
    Any comments? : i hope i can join (;
    Suggestions? :
    • I played with him smiley. In some parts, he had good actions.  ;D

Neutral

BTW - I can probably include here my opinion? tongue
      • I have removed the poll because there is really no need for it. I've never seen klimzo or played with him  so no decision from me at the moment.
        • i can try a match with you imperial (;
          it will be a honor
          • Ok, i played with him, he's a cool guy, but u know u need more train, NO ONE can enter easily on our clan !!

U starting good, i can just tell u to train hard, u need more experience in game.

We will invite u at some private trains maybe  wink
            • I agree he surely needs more practice.
              klimzo, the biggest thing I noticed (and I told you about it) is that you come too much forward your opponents, even while reloading, and that's very bad 'cause you're an easy target. Do more left-right movements instead. wink
              • Inactive for 2 weeks now. DENIED

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.