FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Claws Media

• OK, with my freelance account I'm achieving better result (maybe because I can finally play?).

In this one almost every opponent left the game in last minute:

(Bad screenshot by the way, my blinking gamertag is blackened!)

• In this one I was leading as well, but someone decided to use the great technique of "ambulance reverse driving" and I finished 2nd:

• This last one was a fucked up match where money spawner made us lose:

This made me lose 9 TrueSkill Points even if I had great stats.  >:(  :'(

• That one was NOT a noob match: ClC clan was in purple team but they left in the end.
          • So this one match wasnt the noob match laugh
            But btw I dont remember being in purple team, but I heard from my clanmates of this match so dont say that ClC Clan was in purple... sad some of them were there and I feel bad because of fact that they left, but as I see at least one of them stayed to the end (dont know if more were below, ok).
            Another thing is that u are not a saint in this whole match-leaving thing, so maybe start to stay all Your matches to the end and then talk about ones who left.
            Greetz,
            Your beloved ClC Garfield
            :)

• But btw I dont remember being in purple team, but I heard from my clanmates of this match so dont say that ClC Clan was in purple...

I never saw you leaving our matches, as you never saw me left your matches ? But about your comrades, wow, so many leavers, of course, i keep the names on my mind to laught at.

Respect Garfield.

• Another thing is that u are not a saint in this whole match-leaving thing, so maybe start to stay all Your matches to the end and then talk about ones who left.

Think again.
                ISI Claws never left a single match. You must be mistaken me with someone else.
                • Yo maybe U will make a topic when we all can argue about this stuff?

• Mmmmhh... too many deaths.  tongue
                    • U getting skilled day after day  smiley