FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• I thought about this for a long time and I think now is a good time to come back. Many people are in IV again. I was bored and thought about the past and got all sentimental. So, I thought I share this with you. I'm starting out with some friends in Call of Duty 4 Promod right now and sometimes I don't feel like I progress in the game because I see so many good players that seem to be way better than me. Because of that I thought of my first steps in GTA IV and how I started to become one of the best in this game.

Maybe the following helps newbies or even pretty old players in GTA IV to get better or at least think about their actions a bit more or maybe you will just have a good read.

Of course everything started when I got my copy of GTA IV in December 2008. NOT. It started about 4 Months later in March 2009 when I finally had a PC that could handle the game requirements. I wasn't an online gamer at all at that time. I tried playing some games online but never stuck to one for a long time. This changed when I tried the GTA IV Multiplayer. Quickly Team Deathmatch became my favourite mode and although I was completely new to online gaming I was already better than most other newbies. But why?

Because this is a joke and you were wondering where the fuck the sound is coming from. Or you didn't hear it because you don't have sound on, then you can just ignore everything you have just read.

So, I hope we have a good time in IV and stuff.

[flash=0,0]http://puu.sh/k7RRH[/flash]
    • I can install GTA IV again. i dont like gta v multi at all, i would rather play on gta iv with my old buddies rather than just worry about my fucking level in gta v...