FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

NABS'

• Hey,

I'm at office actually, kinda bored, and i wondered if there was news on GTAV, and then i was like "errrm cant remember the SKULLZ forum adress...."

Finally found it.  cool

Sooooooooooooo, sup NAAAAABSSSS ??  tongue

GTA4?COD4?LIFE?EVOLUTION?GREEKSMAKEEUROPEFALLING?CROATIAISINPOLAND?ANGELAMERKELLOVESARKOZY?BERLUSCONIISAHERO?.... undecided

( attention, spoilers )
    • Yo Marko,
      you can find GTA V news in the news section! smiley (trailer coming next week!)

• Hey C. longtime.

Well, i expected more infos, especially in which country it will take place  lipsrsealed. But lets wait this trailer, it will probably create some discussions.

So whats new there ?
        • Whatever it is, if you wanna stir up the "pr0 scene" you can come back as ISI Raven, was a mistake to kick you only because you were inactive mate!

My guess is that V is set in San Andreas. If it was Vice City they would have used a more retro style logo.

And it's definitively going to be MASSIVE. They redirect the links of all games (LA Noire, RDR, etc) to the V page, so their goal is obviously to make V the most sold game ever x)
          • Well, im maybe inactive, but not dead  rolleyes

Well, the GTA "5" is kinda special.... look this:

Yep, u saw it, this is practically the same "5"... and btw u can see "Washington D.C" on the right bill side....

USA again...  huh

• u nab

• was a mistake to kick you only because you were inactive mate!

I disagree.  tongue
                We were a heavy-duty clan and Marko disappeared almost without reason, and we were kinda pissed off.  kiss

• I disagree.  tongue
                  We were a heavy-duty clan and Marko disappeared almost without reason, and we were kinda pissed off.  kiss

shocked

Mistake of Imperial, maybe not, but i never "disappeared almost without reason"  shocked....

how many posts i wrote about the dead of the GTAIV MP....i said so many times "i will never play GTA4 MP again", TBOGT came, i told the same.

Then i was 1 of the first to move to cod4... lipsrsealed

Now my status is: "waiting GTAV", that's why Imperial did well on kicking me, inactive players are useless.
                  • Well, if it's only about activity pretty much more than half of the clan should be kicked now x)

Like Claws said, we were really active in the past, it was the time when we even trained in 3v3s almost every day. I changed my mind because I see how GTA IV is quite boring now, mainly because there are no good other clans. Raven just felt like that a lot earlier than most of us but at the time when we kicked him I couldn't understand it actually. That's why I said it was a mistake. I don't like when people take the clan thing too serious now, for me it's more about playing together now and having a good time. (Skullz Team, y0)

I especially learned in cod promod that losing is not a bad thing. If clans don't learn to overcome their fear of losing, there still won't be clan wars in the future, and owning pub heroes will become boring in short time again.