FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Re: RGC vs ISI

• WRONG !!! xfir is affecting the game , most of crashes and loading fails ( like you cant see the street etc ) is happening because of xfire  wink

Omg busta ofcourse xfire lags, but gta also lags+internet connection lags+antivirus program lags+Social club lags+whole computer lags. Let everyone go to the moon and play there at same computers on LAN network. Maybe then there is no need to nag. But I think that even then there are people who can't handle losing  tongue tongue laugh grin
    • I don't have crashes or loading fails so it must be a personal problem and not a problem in general.

• I don't have crashes or loading fails so it must be a personal problem and not a problem in general.
        Yep, but how do you explain that to busta?

• Yep, but how do you explain that to busta?

I tell him that I don't have crashes or loading fails so it must be a personal problem and not a problem in general.
          • This topic is not about to discuss xfire lags . this was a clan war topic which THE SKULLZ won . so make a new topic for xfire discussion . close this topic imp . :O and i dont know if xfire effects the game or not . my xfire was on and i dindnt had any problems
            • Haha, I can drive your minds so easily... laugh

• Haha, I can drive your minds so easily... laugh

SHIT!! IT WAS A CONSPIRACY!!!
                • Conspiracy was also the part of mind handling laugh hehe
                  • Sorry Claws but I'm here only one qualified for mind controlling games  tongue

you stay in you domain, despot  grin : beating people with bare hands  huh
                    then I'll crush em mentally  cool
                    • ...and bare feet. laugh

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.