FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Re: RGC vs ISI

• 3 members are still online atm . common mihaz do it now i have to go .. this is my 1st clan war with Skullz . and i dont know when anyone gonna challenge us ... maybe ages .. so plz do now sad
    • and why not 20:00 ?? we have members online you have members online so do it ..
      • gg guys, luckily it worked with the time.
        • HAHA! Seems like its easy even with out me ingame kiss! gg nabz
          • This "clan war" (lol) should be considered "no contest" since RGC asked to "close all unnecessary applications, also "Xfire"" but as you can see in Thuga's Xfire profile he have screenshots of that, so he had Xfire up and running.
            • Delka I want 1on1 with you . I have new 'thuga like' iron head lag mode .
              • hehe sure thing bro...i was awaiting for that rematch of yours wink

• This \"clan war\" (lol) should be considered \"no contest\" since RGC asked to \"close all unnecessary applications, also \"Xfire\"\" but as you can see in Thuga's Xfire profile he have screenshots of that, so he had Xfire up and running.

Dunno what you mean by "no contest". Xfire isn't affecting the game in any way. And besides, which applications are unnecessary is in the eye of the beholder. smiley
                  • My xfire was up and running too when we were playing the war  cool tongue kiss wink smiley
                    • WRONG !!! xfir is affecting the game , most of crashes and loading fails ( like you cant see the street etc ) is happening because of xfire  wink
                      The main reason why people want no xfire in matches is because to avoid the screenshots if they lost the match , but they turn xfire on if they will win  tongue

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.