FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• k guys. maximum 10 days and the we will play together. i will in contact of you guys.we can play now but problem is I'm in hospital and having notebook PC So i can't play:(.

i was looking your forums and you tube channel since 2 months, then i made desicion  that i should join ya guys. so i think at the End "You guys will be happy to have me and i will be happy to have you guys.

P.S imperial are you using enb series?. if yes then which version coz when i use this i don't get awesome graphics like you. also are you using any software else beside enb series to improve graphics? please tell me

thanks for answering.

regards

kanja
    • I only use ENB series for graphics and video editing, in online matches you should only use the minimum graphic details to get maximum fps and reduce lag.

enbseries_gta4_v0081sora

This is the part of the config that regulates the downsampling/AA:

[ENGINE]
      ForceDisplaySize=true
      ForceAntialiasing=true
      ForceDisplayRefreshRate=false
      ForceAnisotropicFiltering=false
      MaxAnisotropy=8
      AntialiasingQuality=2
      AntialiasingUpScale=1.0
      DisplayRefreshRateHz=60
      DisplayWidth=1920
      DisplayHeight=1080
      ReflectionsForceHighPrecision=true
      ReflectionsExtremePrecision=false
      • thanks for response laugh. BTW i use medium settings while i play multiplayer but if i do medium then one shit happens, that is when i make videos of multiplayer gameplay then the quality sucks and if i do highest settings then game sucks duo to lagg. BTW i watched your videos and in multiplayer your quality is awesome so i wanna ask do you externally use any software after recording video if no then i think you've got God damn PC With awesome Specs.

also please tell which software you use for editing your gta iv videos beside Gta iv video editor. you got nice skills on Photoshop and graphics xD.

• nice to hear from you again smiley get healthy and we will play xD
          • hey thanks. i hope i will get in skullz and then 2 pakistani players wowww awesome.

• I feel free to deny this application; it was probably (as expected) a fake one.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.