FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• And firstly take care of your health man get 100% leg fracture is bad ..
    Uhm.. that will take long... I don't really trust the healthcare in Pakistan....

• Uhm.. that will take long... I don't really trust the healthcare in Pakistan....

lol BTW i discussed with my doctor and he said you'll be fine in maximum two weeks because this fracture is not much harmful. 

and in Pakistan if you got money you can get any health facility. but if you don't have money then yes it'll take long time. in simple words there are outstanding facilities but problem is that poor can't afford,

• Your xfire says ur 16 and in here on apply ur saying ur 18. But ur from Pakistan thats fo sure .
        • In holland everyone got health insurance for that. We've made the health care perfect  rolleyes God bless the Netherlands  kiss tongue

• Your xfire says ur 16 and in here on apply ur saying ur 18. But ur from Pakistan thats fo sure .
            Yeah that's actually because when i made account by mistake i typed wrong year and never noticed that and never changed my settings. once i thought to change this but then i said it don't matter  leave it.

BTW you defiantly saw my picture on xfire do you think I'm 16. lol if again you've any doubt then i can give you my cell number you can call me and judge that am i 16 or 18 xD.

• BTW you defiantly saw my picture on xfire do you think I'm 16. lol if again you've any doubt then i can give you my cell number you can call me and judge that am i 16 or 18 xD.
              that's just ridiculous.........

• lol if again you've any doubt then i can give you my cell number you can call me and judge that am i 16 or 18 xD.
                And why I have the idea that isn't a good idea, I think immediatly about the wrong things now...
                • LOL man why don't you record yourself with your cellphone while doing those things without interruptions?
                  1 - greet us saying your name
                  2 - show your ID card
                  3 - log in into The Skullz forum
                  4 - launch GTA IV and do some pro scores

:D
                  • Haha if i write my cell phone here These Skullz bob will call me and will gonna threaten me laugh nd maybe claws will interrogate me hahah laugh

5- gives you'r visa credit details
                    6- send us money
                    7- masturbate to pablo

laugh
                    Classic smiley

Yeah that's actually because when i made account by mistake i typed wrong year and never noticed that and never changed my settings. once i thought to change this but then i said it don't matter  leave it.

BTW you defiantly saw my picture on xfire do you think I'm 16. lol if again you've any doubt then i can give you my cell number you can call me and judge that am i 16 or 18 xD.
                    Dont know about ur mistake on xfire .. and ofc i can take ur cellphone but thats not the point we all have to test you and check you out. cellphone its just confirmation ticket that ur from Pakistan and we can trust you :-|

• 7- masturbate to pablo
                      :D you little gay!  grin tongue

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.