FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Rendering

• Imperial! Help me!

I tried to configure timecyc but even after hours of brainstorming can't get the cloud shadows out :'(

I'm able to turn everything green but still horizon has a different shade of green. Even the ingame timecyc reloader doesn't work and editIV won't let edit pre-edited timecyc from a mod :/

In the vid you had ice how did you configure timecyc then?

And do you by any chance have your configured timecyc with you?

Btw im using patch 4.

You can reply with "Fuck you nigger V got released I don't give shit about IV now."

but a helping hand would be appreciated.
    • Fuck u shit nig V is here in 9h, but the green sky stuff is normal. I couldn't get it perfect either.

Don't wanna release my DUSK cfg. Try your own stuff wink

I use Keylight as well.
      • I said, 'you can say' and not 'you have to say'.

I got packet helping me personally so nvm. Btw packet is bisonsales the tree texture guy that comes with ice 3.

I NEVER asked for your config but the METHOD that too in the old ice.

IV is over, now start ruling the world again.

Isn't that ironical that the only 2 guys who are active on this forum are the leader and a random stranger??

P.s- do you have the superpowers to change my name?
        • The others are just not active in public. We are talking in private as well.
          • gtamaniac1996 Reply #15, 9 years ago
            The only players I haven't talked to personally are Claws, Oracle, Nemesis and Salvatore.

Do you have any history with Sprites?

If yes, what program would you recommend to produce sprites?

I searched a little and found some useful tools such as Graphics Gale, Aseprite, Paint.NET and some online services.

Or should I use the good old daddy Photoshop? 
            • Sal and Nem weren't around in ages unfortunately.

Yes, I have a history with Sprite but I prefer Coca Cola.

Are you talking about gifs? "Sprites" can refer to a lot different things.

I usually made a lossless video and then made a gif out of that with PS because afx can't do it directly for a stupid reason.
              • gtamaniac1996 Reply #17, 9 years ago
                I mean somewhat like gifs but on a much bigger resolution more like NES games (good olden days).

Never heard of Coca Cola but I'm gonna try it.

I want to make something with sprites but gifs take like what 10 frames max? I don't know much about gifs.

I'm thinking of using GameMaker: Studio by YoYo Games since it will be betteq for much longer  duration + better resolution.