FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Well I can say you one thing you've got to start this weekend with training. The first match is 14 Juin I think. cool Or later ofcourse Ask Impzz Garf.
    • The first war week is from 14th till 20th June. Tomorrow the wars for next week are randomly chosen and you have time till Sunday to contact the opponent clans to agree on a date, if you can't agree or if you don't care, we will choose one.
      • conqueror cant be brandon
        i saw them play together at the same time
        plus i know conqueror quite well
        his old gamertag is CleaningBee
        • I asked him to tell me more about EsU but he didn't give me any information. Then I asked him where he lives, he said "look in my profile" and after asking in which state of america he lives I only got stupid answers.

If he can't talk normally to me, he won't be able to arrange dates for the wars either, so he shouldn't play at this cup. If Conqueror isn't the clan leader or if they have smarter people in EsU they can ask here if they can participate again.
          • We , KgB, wanna take part in this shit.
            KgB Lil Roche, KgB Konstantin, KgB Mari Chains, KgB BigCityBig, KgB KyBpUk, KgB Pablo, KgB Samsony, KgB Dmitry Rus, KgB m9copy6ka

* Yes, BigCityBeat , and yes, Kinky gang bang
            • nice I will add you to the list, it's KgB BigCityBeat right?

And KgB stands for Kinky Gang Bang? Correct me if I'm wrong.
              • The matches for next week are now updated in the first post. If you want to see how I chose the matches go to: http://www.livestream.com/theskullz

It might seems a little confusing (and I was a little confused myself in between too tongue) but it worked, so nobody can complain we choose the matches for our advantage.

(btw the key of the choosing system is that if a clan appears 2 times in the chosen matches, all of the other matches with this clan are removed to make sure that every clan only has to fight 2 matches per War Week)
                • pablo i was bulletproof  shocked

and PC when u wanna play?
                  • HAHAA LOL DZIUBOL SORRY FOR THAT but it is by caveman that is think like that about IKI  shocked
                    • ok guys we got I Samu I as a substitute

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.