FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

• Can we play airport?More open not so many camp but solely aim?No helis?
    Btw Croatians so Italy can host XD
    And no grym what claws?
    TNT ZUBIDAT,TNT CaSaDi,TNT Design Cave,TNT Helicopter,TNT KillBill,TNT Grym and side player TNT Zohar in case one of us can't make it

• And we want to do it around 18:00 cet if that's ok with all of you.

Uhm 18:30? I usually get off work at 17:00 but I need some time to get home.
      • I'm ok for 18:00 or 18:30, whatever you want, if for any reason i cant be there... i will be ready more in the evening like 22:00....

Settings are ok, Claws's host are ok, 6vs6 is ok, Croatians aren't ok, so i think eveything is ok.
        • I really wanna watch this, please, someone, record this match.
          • hahaha, its gonna be a nab game laugh
            Roman record this, i gotta see those nabs fighting each other lol

• hahaha, its gonna be a nab game laugh
              Roman record this, i gotta see those nabs fighting each other lol

no problem  :D
              • Romanist!How the hell we invited him XD
                Congratz ISI
                Next time better map,host and maybe a bit more planning.Overall +3?

• I'm ok for 18:00 or 18:30, whatever you want, if for any reason i cant be there... i will be ready more in the evening like 22:00....

Settings are ok, Claws's host are ok, 6vs6 is ok, Croatians aren't ok, so i think eveything is ok.

K man. Tell shit about us one more time and I make you never speak a single word. You'll be in state of total catatonia ( I promise you .. I ll use all my psychology knowledge to mentally break you to pieces )
                  • gg TNT

RomanisT had connection problems so sad but true: There is no video of the fight :/

TNT had problems with people showing up so it was 4 vs 4 and we agreed on duration 7500$.

Here is the result:

• gg TNT

RomanisT had connection problems so sad but true: There is no video of the fight :/

TNT had problems with people showing up so it was 4 vs 4 and we agreed on duration 7500$.

Here is the result:

You know, i haven't problems with connection. Just when i started recording with FRAPS i had some delays, BUT when i recorded ur game against kurwas i haven't this delays, so dunno, maybe today in ur CW-match played putin  ;D

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.