FORUMS

Sorry, the SKULLZ Forums arent available on small screen sizes.

Dzham = Rusdoggs?

• I played with my friend.
    • Are you rusdoggs? Sorry I can never compare you with rusdoggs, he was different. 
      • Yeah i played with RussDoggs and i dindnt like his attitude a bit. And im a little confused on what Mari posted .. if ur Dzham on that screenshot whose the guy with Russdogg acc? if ur Russdogg in that screenshot then whose the Dzham??? !!!!
        • Guys I have no doubts, he is Rus.
          Right after this topic started, he was online on his old acc both on Xfire and in LIVE.
          • Hm well,

where is the proof, that u are rusdoggs?

"I played with my friend" ... for me this sounds equal to "my brother played with my account, i dont cheat bla bla" u know?

its a weak statement. need proofs. to say that ur rusdoggs is good for apply i guess -.-, great advertisment.

and at all, ur skill doesnt fit for rusdoggs.

in addition. i heard that rusdoggs used moneyhack in ranked games. cant proof that at the moment. somebody have to check that!

cya pan
            • I never used any modes or cheats. My friend comes to me with his Laptop and he played on PC I Dzham acc. I dont know who is Peter Pa, but i say you I DONT CHEAT! I dont yoou cant compare Rus with me . THat was my play to make new Character Dzham opposite Character of Rusdoggs. I know that was stupid idea. As i did Karaty acc, a lot of people thoght i am Imperial. XD
              • I know i have bad chances to join ,but really, i dont loose anything =)
                • OMG WHY THE FUCK PPL DON'T READ WHAT I TYPE?

I can guarantee HE IS RUSDOGGS! Or, at least, he is someone WHO HAVE ACCESS TO RUSDOGGS' ACCOUNTS. smiley
                  Stop questioning his identity, that's not the point...
                  • Dont know about your skill i knifed u once  tongue grin
                    • When? if i was afk or had 1hp? pss